Ski run is the app for skiers and snowboarders. Find out where, the altitude and how fast you've been. You can watch the route and runs on a map and analyze your run with graphs. Inspire your fellow skiers via Facebook, Twitter or email.
• View runs & routes on a map
• Records the difference between slopes, lifts and flat runs
• Analyze your routes and tracks using graphs
• Earn trophies with your Ski Run
• Save your favorite locations
• Share your routes on Facebook with your route
• Share your routes on Twitter with link to route
• Export your routes via email to GPS Exchange Format (GPX) and Maps / Earth (KML) incl. speed and altitude
• Open you routes in other apps (Google Earth/Dropbox, etc)
• Unit selection (metric & imperial/USA)
No internet required
To record a run you do not need internet.
The quality of the GPS signal can be influenced by weather and other factors. Prolonged use of the GPS signal, the battery faster. Due to limitation of the location services on the iPod Touch, an external GPS module is required for use with an iPod Touch.
The application was developed by:
For questions or suggestions please mail to:
Small lay-out changes iOS 11 & iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and nice
Simple interface. Seems accurate. I would like to see the gps precision in a bolder color. Data on screen is kinda of small. UPDATED Good update.
I really like how it graphs the runs! I love the map too. I found it very easy to use as well. I noticed a glitch and the app creators responded very quickly!!! Great service!!
when I click on my run the program crashes and doesnt display data
Developer Response ,
Hi, In an older version the was a bug you probably encountered. We fixed it within a day. The current version should display all details correctly. Can you let us know if this is the case?
- Appmanschap B.V.
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Gerhard Bos
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.