Skidos Flying Superstars
By Skidos Learning
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Help Jim and his superstar friends hover and fly their way through without bumping into lava! They have many powers but need your math and coding super powers to beat through this near impossible action platformer game!
Flying Superstars presents you just an ordinary guy named Jim... OK, actually he's a superstar who can fly. Jim flies through this insanely difficult lava filled adventure with his crazy superstar friends. Now it's your time to join in and help them beat all the wacky levels full of challenge! Use your Math and Coding Skills to unlock new characters and power-ups.
A NOTE TO PARENTS ON SKIDOS GAMES INCLUDING Flying Superstars
HELP KIDS LEARN TO CODE GAMES
Kids love playing games. So why not teach them how games are coded. With Skidos games, kids can now understand the coding logic behind their favourite games. So they can get inspired and interested in programming from a young age.
HELP KIDS IMPROVE THEIR MATH
All Skidos games including Flying Superstars turn classroom lessons into fun math challenges which kids love taking on.
LEARNING FOR THE REAL GAMER
Kids love mobile games. All Skidos games including Flying Superstars are designed first as fun mobile games and then integrated with learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Different kids have different learning styles. All Skidos games including Flying Superstars gives children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress at their own pace.
All Skidos games including Flying Superstars let you track your child's progress across different skills and time periods, letting you see where they're struggling and where they're soaring. You can also create an action plan to help the child improve further.
GLOBAL LEARNING STANDARDS
All Skidos games including Flying Superstars's entire question database for mathematics is aligned to the Common Core Standards for Grade 1 through 5 and covers a comprehensive list of topics.
For encouraging kids to learn coding, Skidos has developed a unique curriculum which teaches them concepts around game development and computational thinking.
Topics Covered in Mathematics Include:
1. Numbers & Counting up to 1000
2. Addition of two numbers up to 1000
3. Subtraction of numbers up to 1000
4. Comparing numbers up to 1000
5. Addition of 3 or 4 numbers up to 100
6. Adding and subtracting tens and hundreds
7. Multiplication of numbers up to 100
8. Identifying factors
9. Identifying prime or composite numbers
10. Place value and rounding
14. Divisors & quotients
15. Mixed operations
16. Game based Visual Mathematics
18. Mean and Range
19. Data Analysis
Topics Covered in Coding Include:
1. Twenty levels on teaching kids on movement of objects in games
KIDS SAFE & COPPA COMPLIANT
- All Skidos games are COPPA complaint
- No Ads
- Flying Suprstars can be purchased as an individual app or as part of Skidos Subscription
- Skidos subscription are auto renewable with monthly and annual plans for 3 users.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
More details can be found at: http://skidos.com/subscription
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For support, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.1
Dear Teachers, Parents and Kids,
"BIG NEW FEATURES IN ALL SKIDOS GAMES"
- Now enjoy playing all Skidos educational games for FREE!
- New Subject added: Now help your kids learn to "CODE". Help them understand the coding logic behind the games they play.
- Free subscription for Skidos available
- Minor bug fixes
It’s really good to see my kids enjoy the game and learn
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 239 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Skidos Learning Private Limited
- © Skidos Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock game content$5.99