Cheerleading Skillz On Demand is the first and only on-demand skills education and training tool available for EVERYONE to learn proper and safe skills technique. There is a strong need within the cheerleading industry for an affordable, easily accessible and easy to understand training tool. The availability of such a tool will quickly help improve a coach's ability to teach their cheerleaders and a cheerleader's ability to understand how to perform those skills.
SoD version 1.1 is primarily geared toward new coaches; coaches looking for better clarification on the basics; coaches seeking instruction on advanced skills; parents looking for a better understanding and clarification on the skills their children are performing; beginner through advanced rec/youth and high school cheerleaders; and level 1-4 all-star cheerleaders.
The app includes safety warnings for both coaches and cheerleaders, video demonstrations of over 50 different stunt skills and on-screen bullet point notes for 14 different categories of skills that highlight every key point by position. These categories include:
Included in the initial FREE download: Safety and Spotting (3)
1. Beginner Stunt Progressions (4)
2. Hang Drill and Two-Foot Stunt Progressions (4)
3. One-Foot Load-In Stunt Progressions (3)
4. Beginner Dismount Progressions (7)
5. Straight Cradle Dismount Progressions (3)
6. Twist Cradle Dismount Progressions (2)
7. Single Leg Skill Progressions (5)
8. Single Base Skill Progressions (3)
9. Beginner Transitions I (5)
10. Beginner Transitions II (4)
11. Intermediate Transitions I (4)
12. Intermediate Transitions II (4)
13. Advanced Transitions I (4)
14. Double-Base Suspended Forward Roll Progressions (3)
Upon downloading the free app, you'll have access to our welcome and introduction videos; safety and spotting videos. The remaining 14 categories of skills demonstration videos and notes can be purchased additionally (in any order) within the app for $3.99 per category.
To check out sample content, please view the Cheerleading Skillz OnDemand promotional video online at www.skillzondemand.com.
It is our belief that all coaches and cheerleaders should begin with perfecting the basics and fundamentals. As we continue to update the SoD app we'll continue with advanced skills content, basket toss technique, pyramid transitions and much more.
Remember...safety should always be every coach's, parent's and cheerleader's primary focus! By using perfect technique, focusing on the basics/fundamentals and not progressing without first perfecting a skill, we can all stay safe and look forward to an incredibly exciting future for every cheerleader and coach involved!!
We'd like your feedback, so we've added a way for you to rate us.
Ratings and Reviews
No matter how many times I download it, never works.
I was excited about the app. But you have to buy each video which is 3.99. Some of my girls are visual learners and it would have been a great tool to use.
i had it before, never worked. downloaded again, still won't.
- JasonHunter Design, LLC
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skillz On Demand
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Transitions I $3.99
- Single Leg Skill Progressions $3.99
- Double-Base Suspended Forward Roll Progressions $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.