Lose weight by by tracking all your sports activities. From GPS tracking with audio cues, to weightlifting reps and sets, you'll get the best results while tracking all your activities in Sports Tracker by Skimble. Share your accomplishments on Facebook & Twitter and have more fun while being active!
Skimble in the news:
• Featured New Application, iTunes App Store
• Top 3 Best Sites to Better Yourself, MSN
• Ranked Top 3 Innovative Web Technology, Microsoft Accelerator SXSW
• Track over 45 sports and fitness activities
• Record your route, pace, distance and elevation gain with the iPhone's GPS technology
• Share accomplishments on Facebook and Twitter
• Connect with active people
• Compete on leaderboards
• Monitor your progress
• Share geo-tagged 'action shots'
• Audio Cues: Hear your mile pace every time you reach a half mile and your mile time after each mile (also works with kilometers).
• Offline Mode: Track your activities with no Internet connection and upload them later (great for the wilderness & iPod Touch owners)
• Detailed progress charts & statistics
• Ad-free experience
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Everything tracked with the Skimble iPhone application is synchronized with the Skimble.com website.
Supported Sports and Activities: Rock Climbing, Hiking, Walking, Running, Cycling, Snowboarding, Skiing, Snowshoeing, Weights, Gym Cardio, Yoga, Pilates, Swimming, Dance, Martial Arts, Aerobics, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse, Kickball, Field Hockey, Rugby, Softball, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, Ping Pong, Handball, Skateboarding, Canoeing, Hang Gliding, Kayaking, Inline Skating, Horseback Riding, Surfing, Base Jumping, Slacklining, Sky Diving, Scuba Diving, Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, Snorkeling
64-bit app compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Love Skimble and my fitfam on here I have a new phone the only problem is that my pro didn't transfer for this half but and this part closes on me a lot but as long as I have my Skimble life is 😉 workouts are great and my fit family are amazing
Fix the bugs please
Skimble is glorious when working correctly. As of recently, I cannot change the difficulty for any exercises and every run I do now says "easy". Easy is not how I ran today. Other than that, anyone that exercises could benefit from this app.
It works so great for everything that you do, but do not buy that $9.99 Pro plan is not worth it. I wish I could get my money back! Stick with the free app! I really love this app!
- Skimble, Inc.
- 47 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Skimble, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year PRO Access $9.99
- 3 Months PRO Access $4.99
- 1 Month Access $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.