Create and modify your skins for Minecraft (PC/Mac version) in FULL 3D!!! With Skin Creator 3D for Minecraft, you modify your skin directly on the 3D image allowing you to see instant results. Using this app, you simply create your skin and use the upload button to upload your skin to Minecraft.net, export it to your photo album, email it to others, or show it off on your Facebook or Twitter account.
Summary of features:
* Full 3D editing from any angle for the head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, as well as all the skin accessories (hat, jacket, sleeves, pants). Since you are updating the skin in 3D, you'll see the results as you make changes.
* Position the character parts (head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg) at any angle and make modifications in place.
* Modify the skin accessories in 3D while positioned over the corresponding part, allowing you to see it's effect instantly.
* Optionally edit the skin and accessories in 2D if desired.
* Modify the left and right arm independently.
* Modify the left and right leg independently.
* Copy between the left and right arms/legs (mirror image or exact copy).
* Copy skin parts from one skin to another skin (complete flexibility).
* Invert vertically or horizontally, any side of any skin part.
* Modify accessories independently (head, body, left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg).
* Modify all the skin parts in 2D or 3D (including accessories).
* When viewing or editing in 3D, show or hide each accessory independently.
* Create skins from scratch or start with one of the included templates.
* Copy a skin and make modifications without affecting the original skin.
* Upload skins to Minecraft.net from within the app (for use on Minecraft PC/Mac only).
* Choose a background that looks similar to game play or choose a background that is a solid color (standard black, standard white, or choose a custom color).
* Import skins from your photo album in either the legacy format of 64x32 or the new format of 64x64.
* Export a skin formatted to be used on Minecraft.net or export your skin as a 3D image from the angle you choose.
* Share your skin on your Facebook or Twitter account from within the app.
* Email your skin to yourself and/or friends.
Note: The skins produced from this app ONLY work on Minecraft PC/Mac. These skins are NOT compatible with Minecraft PE nor Minecraft XBox. This app is not made by, nor affiliated with the owners of Minecraft. This app is NOT the game of Minecraft, but rather a tool to help you manage and customize your characters in the game.
- FREE FREE FREE
- Halloween skins
- PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen Piko Taro inspired Skins
Ratings and Reviews
Good skin creator
I really love the fact that you can make lots of new skins and edit them and the pre made ones. The only way I could think to make it better would be more color variety.
I hate the name thing!
I do not recommend this app to people who want to rename this because when you rename it you loose all your progress. As I was done with my skin that I worked for a LONG time on,I wanted to rename it then I pressed save...After that all I saw after the ad was a red and white skin that has been glitched
Good, but can you PLEASE fix this glitch?!?!?!?
Well, it's a good app. I like how it spreads the body parts apart. But I get a glitch that is absolutely stupid. When I try to name a skin, it does not save correctly. I lose all my work and am generally angry about it. PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH!!!! I use the iPad 2, iOS 9.3.5.
- LumiNet Kft.
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Level One Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.