Skip-Bo™ - The Classic Family Card Game
By Magmic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the official Skip-Bo® App!
Skip-Bo®, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel®, is now in the App Store! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all of your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents, though, because the first player to get rid of all cards in their stockpile wins. Challenge your friends and get in on the fun!
● The official Skip-Bo® App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
● Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents and cards in the stockpile.
● Play with your friends and family with GameCenter multiplayer mode.
● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents.
● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger.
● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on iOS.
● More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Skip-Bo® mobile puts all of the exciting action of the classic card game right into the palm of your hand!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Hello Skip-Bo Fans,
Tournament Mode Update!
- Challenge your Facebook friends in tournament mode.
- Climb the leader boards.
- Play with your Facebook Avatar.
- Win custom prizes and go on win streaks.
- Bug fixes.
Thanks for playing Skip-Bo!
Broken- game and heart.
It's unfortunate because when this game works, it's irreplaceably fun. My girlfriend and I used to love playing countless games of skip bo to feel "together" even when we were apart. But since the iOS 10 update the Game Center invite system is completely broken and the worst multiplayer integration I've ever seen. Can't start a two player game, or any game for that matter because the AI never makes a move to advance the game. It's sad because it was fun to play, but its unforgivably broken and doesn't even deserve one star let alone any money from anyone. Save it for a pack of gum or something.
Still doesn't work
I pick 2 players and invite the other person. It sets up a 4 player game and doesn't move forward with the computer players. For the longest time, I was never even able to start a game- I'd invite someone, and it would still put me against a computer. I also had issues where it wouldn't connect to Game Center. Game Center is useless. I'm not sure why this app can't function without it. I'd love to get a refund for it at this point. It's just never worked right!
What Happened to the Faces?
This games is lots of fun and has always had glitches that are minor annoyances. Recently the faces of my opponents are not showing, it just displays a generic silhouette. How am I supposed to know which one of my friends I'm playing? This is the most annoying one yet.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2016
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Magmic Inc.
- © Magmic Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Case of Tokens$2.99
- Crate of Tokens$4.99
- Bag of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$0.99
- Chest of Tokens on Sale$9.99
- Bag of Tokens on Sale$1.99
- Chest of Tokens$3.99
- Bushel of Tokens$9.99