Skip-Bo™ - The Classic Family Card Game
By Magmic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the official Skip-Bo® App!
Skip-Bo®, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel®, is now in the App Store! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all of your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents, though, because the first player to get rid of all cards in their stockpile wins. Challenge your friends and get in on the fun!
● The official Skip-Bo® App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
● Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents and cards in the stockpile.
● Play with your friends and family with GameCenter multiplayer mode.
● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents.
● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger.
● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on iOS.
● More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Skip-Bo® mobile puts all of the exciting action of the classic card game right into the palm of your hand!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Hello Skip-Bo Fans,
Tournament Mode Update!
- Challenge your Facebook friends in tournament mode.
- Climb the leader boards.
- Play with your Facebook Avatar.
- Win custom prizes and go on win streaks.
- Bug fixes.
Thanks for playing Skip-Bo!
Major bug needs fixing
I primarily play this game with family and friends in Game Center. After the latest update, the "Host Game" button does nothing. I can't start any Game Center games once one of the previous games finishes. I wonder if we're being forced to the tournament side of the game. My aunt, and another friend who I play with are not Facebook users, so they're taking away my ability to play with them! Not happy about that at all!
Paid "pro" version is a rip-off
I enjoyed playing the physical card game with extended family on a recent visit so was ecstatic to see an electronic version available.
While game play in the free version was pretty good, the ads were too frequent and became obtrusive. So I upgraded myself to the paid "pro" version that claimed it was "ad free." Further, I gifted other family members the same.
What a rip-off! The new pro version is so unstable, it freezes up and requires a restart mid-game even MORE often than the free version served ads!!
Worse, despite deleting the old app and playing only the "pro" version, we *STILL* get an occasional ad from the game maker, magmic, pop up.
Hey magmic, here's four initials for your legal team to look up: D.T.P.A. Fix your stuff or face the consequences.
Still buggy but I love it
I have friends I play skip bo with all over the world. We have multiple games going because of the time change. I am so addicted to this game!! Love it soooooo much!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 89.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Magmic Inc.
- © Magmic Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Case of Tokens$2.99
- Pile of Tokens$0.99
- Bag of Tokens$1.99
- Chest of Tokens on Sale$9.99
- Bag of Tokens on Sale$1.99
- Chest of Tokens$3.99
- Bushel of Tokens$9.99
- Crate of Tokens$4.99