Skip-Bo™ Pro - The Classic Family Card Game
By Magmic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the official Skip-Bo® App!
Skip-Bo®, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel®, is now in the App Store! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all of your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents, though, because the first player to get rid of all cards in their stockpile wins. Challenge your friends and get in on the fun!
● The official Skip-Bo® App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
● Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents and cards in the stockpile.
● Play with your friends and family with GameCenter multiplayer mode.
● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents.
● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger.
● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on iOS.
● More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Skip-Bo® mobile puts all of the exciting action of the classic card game right into the palm of your hand!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Dear Skip-Bo Fans,
We have been working hard on an update that includes some exciting new enhancements!
- NEW POWER-UPS: Gain an advantage over your competition with new Extra Card, Skip, Freeze, and Shuffle capabilities!
- NEW CHALLENGES: Keep an eye out for upcoming special events!
- NEW EXPERIENCE: Earn points and progress through levels as you play!
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Thank you for playing Skip-Bo!
I love this app
Today- Well I'm updating my review two years later and I've been playing it and all it does is crash crash crash crash!!
Old review- I love this app and so far I have not experienced any crashing. It is fast-paced and I like the way you can choose how many cards in your stack and how many players to play against. My one complaint is my stack with the face up card is on the right and my right hand seems to cover it as I play from my hand, and I often forget to play it and play the card from my hand instead. I'm getting used to it but at first I made many mistakes because of that.
Bottom line is I love it and I bought the upgrade
Don't bother. Get free Skido app if you want to play regular game.
I loved this app and even paid for Pro. Now the app is horrible and you can't play regular Skip-Bo. There are stupid coins and other junk. You have to pay in a game you already paid for. I loved this game and played everyday. I hate it now. There are about half a dozen clicks to even start a game. There should be an option to play regular Skip-bo, to set default game settings so you don't have to deselect them every time you open the app, and it should be an option to turn off all the extra junk in the game and just play the regular card game. Don't bother with this app. Get free Skido app if you want to play regular game. It's basically like regular Skip-bo and it's free.
Latest update has ruined gameplay
Of the things that happened, I was dealt 13 consecutive #9 cards plus there was at least 5 more on the board. When 12 card was applied to pile closest to stack of undealt cards it would not clear. Computer could place 1 on top of it and then ran down cards would clear pile, usually a 2 but also 6 and 8 did it during game. When being dealt cards they were flying in from all sides of the screen. 4th pile twice saw cards that were sequential being played. Once was 8 on 6 and other was 12 on 10 by computer.
Please fix, as I paid for this game and use it for time killer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 93.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Magmic Inc.
- © Magmic Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Crate of Tokens$4.99
- Case of Tokens$2.99
- Bag of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$0.99
- Chest of Tokens on Sale$9.99
- Bag of Tokens on Sale$1.99
- Chest of Tokens$3.99
- Bushel of Tokens$9.99