Skip is a self-checkout app that allows you to skip the checkout line at your local grocery store, pharmacy, or convenience store. Scan all your items as you shop, then leave the store without ever waiting in a line.
● Real-Time Pricing: Know the price you’ll be paying for each item and your running total.
● Hands-Free Payment: Link your credit/debit card or Apple Pay® and avoid the payment hassle.
● Store Search: Pinpoint the location of the items you are looking for.
● Shopping List: Heads-up list while you shop so you’ll never forget an item.
● Receipts: View your purchase history and receipts.
● Coupon Time Machine™: Skip searches the web for deals on stuff you already bought and applies them retroactively. Spend your Skip balance at your leisure.
Skip is free to download and use. If Skip is not available at your local store, please tell the store manager you want Skip and we’d be happy to work with them.
Some icons provided by Pixel Buddha from www.flaticon.com, and www.icons8.com.
Ratings and Reviews
The easiest decision I've ever made. Seamless experience
Everything about this was simple and instantaneous, from linking my credit card to checking out. I am thoroughly impressed. The app is quick and responsive. No lag or long loading times. The interface is intuitive. My favorite part is definitely the "locate" feature. You type anything in and it immediately tells you which isle it's on. So dope. Will definitely use for the rest of my life, it's really a no brainer.
Getting better with every update, but would you bring back the battery saver so that you can turn the camera off so you don’t accidentally scan stuff as you walk by.
I use it most of the time for just a few items.
Today all the checkers had three people deep, scanned my hole cart in line, got out of line, flashed my phone, at the camera bar , they did a quick look, and I was out the door in no time flat
Quick and convenient
Of course I love that you can scan your groceries and skip the checkout line, but a couple of my favorite features are its ability to sort your grocery list by I’ll go, so you don’t end up circling the store five times before you’re done with your whole shopping list, and I love that it will alert me if there are coupons to save me money on the items I’m buying!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.