Skitch - Snap. Mark up. Share.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires an Evernote Premium account.
An Evernote account is required to save to Evernote. All other capturing, mark up and saving and sharing functions are free and do not require an Evernote account.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- Bug fixes for sharing for non-logged in users
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Essential tool for making and sharing screen annotations
This tool is s significant speed up and power up on the built-in screen capture fnctionality that OS X provides to all users.
- The timed screen shot is excellent for preparing just the right window and waiting for a tool tip to draw or to get the mouse out of the way.
- The quick editing tools are excellent - especially resizing, hilighting, blurring sensitive text with square pixels.
- The dragging of png to wherever you need the screen shot also is a nice productivity enhancement by not having to save files to the filesystem.
Amazing service, but fails to deliver in the way that I need it
This is frustrating. I don’t know if it’s this current version or what, but whenever I do the “open an image or PDF” thing and choose a Pages document, it does indeed open as one complete document, but it’s pixelated (every time) to a point past that of illegibility. If this is changed, I’ll definitely be upping my review two stars. Please change this, I reeeeally want to love this app and use it as much as possible.
Must have for my team!
I’m an Evernote employee in the Support Dept. Skitch is essential as a tool to help us provide better support and visual aids when working on issues.Love it when users also share their screenshots and observations using Skitch!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 19.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Skitch Inc
- © 2007-2013 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Evernote Premium$4.99
- One Year Evernote Premium$44.99