Skitch - Snap. Mark up. Share.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires an Evernote Premium account.
An Evernote account is required to save to Evernote. All other capturing, mark up and saving and sharing functions are free and do not require an Evernote account.
What's New in Version 2.8
Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Skitch Inc
- © 2007-2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Evernote Premium$5.99
- One Year Evernote Premium$49.99
- One Month Evernote Premium$7.99
- One Year Evernote Premium$69.99