Skitch - Snap. Mark Up. Send.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up with simple tools, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires either an in-app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
- Now you can mark up web pages without leaving Safari using the Skitch iOS extension
- Bug fixes and other miscellaneous improvements
I really like Skitch overall. There are a few features of the app that would be nice if they were configurable:
1) The ability to reverse how arrows are drawn. For some reason they start from the tail rather than from the point. This is configurable in the desktop app, and I recommend adding this option to the iPhone app.
2) The adaptive ordering of the save actions is frustrating. I expect them to stay in the same place, but the most recently used option moves to the left upon next use. I would attach a photo if possible.
This App should be getting lots more attention
This is my first review ever and I've been an app user for 9 years. I'm writing Skitch a review because I love it. I use it to draw and write on my photos. As a interior decorator/stager, I use it to convey ideas and problems to my clients. It's so intuitive and I can't believe it's not been in my phone all these years. Great product!
Better in Every Way
This is getting better in every way. Now, can we please have the ability to save the default tool? I rarely use the arrow, but I use the pencil all the time. I also use the “Draw” option first 90% of the time. I’d like to save these 2 pieces of info as defaults so that’s what comes up first whenever I open the app. Thanks!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 55.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2015, Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skitch PDF Markup$1.99
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99