Transfer money globally, pay online, exchange cryptocurrencies and more. With Skrill, online transactions are easy, secure, fast, and cheap. The app empowers you to make online payments, send money to a friend or relative, and exchange cryptocurrencies.
• Transfer money to India, Kenya, Thailand, and more than 180 other countries across the globe;
• Choose from a wide variety of more than 40 currencies supported;
• Load funds to your account via credit or debit card, bank transfer, or local payment methods;
• Comfortably send money to another Skrill member, a bank account, a mobile wallet, or just an email address;
• Save considerably from transaction costs when transferring money abroad with Skrill’s low and transparent fees;
• Pay to sites and services like William Hill, Ethiopian Airways, Skype, FxPro, and Steam;
• Pay online to a number of bookmakers, casinos, and poker rooms;
• Easily buy and sell cryptocurrency directly from your Skrill account.
Buy crypto with credit card or choose from more than 100 alternative payment methods and 40 currencies into Bitcoin, Bitcoin
Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XRP and 0x.
• Get a Skrill Prepaid Mastercard to withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs around the world or make payments everywhere
Mastercard is accepted; *
• Check your balance and access your money wherever you are 24/7;
• Receive real-time notifications for your transactions;
• Enjoy quick and friendly customer support in your language; *
Trusted by millions of people worldwide to make global payments simple, safe, and quick.
*Features not available to all markets
• Introducing various visual improvements to make your interaction with the app more pleasant.
Ratings and Reviews
Non working APP .
This is the first time i EVER left a negative feedback because i prefer to sort out situations that csn be resolved but I’Ve downloaded this app because of a transaction im trying to accomplish over seas where the seller only accepts bank transfer($50 fee from Chase bank) or Skrill. I understand why this app has such bad reviews. You Have to deposit your money into an unknown account and then, send money. Me personally, I rather use an app where I can just send money directly, rather than hand it over to a 3rd party wallet and then authorize sending money. 2 steps (skrill) vs. 1 step (venmo,paypal,cashapp etc.) But it gets better,i typed my debit card in and did not check off the box saying “I wish to store these card details so i dont’t need to re-enter them in future transacting” just because.. AND, it did not work. After a couple attempt and being sent backto original depost screen. I checked the box putting my trust into this app and still no luck. Still sends me back to original deposit screen and the app could not save my debit card to deposit money into wallet. Dont waste your time and get a much more simple app that actually works like the apps i mentioned earlier. Venmo, Cashapp OR the Paypal. (Which almost has the same exact concept )
So where is my money??
I used the app because it was a payout option on a website I use to make money chatting. Before I knew I needed to be verified, I selected the payout option which sent about $400 to my Skrill account. I went to withdraw and it told me I needed to be verified. I submitted my drivers license and social but now 5 days later I suddenly can’t log in to my account?? I want my money or I want it refunded to the website I sent it from. I called a rep twice who told me I should reset my password, I never received any reset email. I submitted a help ticket but I don’t have any faith I’ll get a response. On my second call the rep told me I needed to add funds (yes, the funds I added already doesn’t count) so I tried to add my card and it tells me it doesn’t accept visa? Honestly why is this so difficult? I should be able to add a bank account on the website but it keeps giving me an error when I try to log on. Please can someone help before I contact the BBB?
0 stars if I could.
The verification process is a joke. I’ve been trying to do things their way, for 3 months! Who doesn’t accept a state issued driver ID without a written note?! What kind of BS is that?! Customer service is a joke. They insist you email them but they never reply if at all until days or a week later. I had to call finally to get something done! They also shut me down once because US wasn’t an option when I first signed up so it took them two months to figure that out. My income was in there and they held that until my country go squared away, finally. Now they won’t accept my state issued ID because I didn’t write some BS note and take another picture of my face?! WTH?! Even my regular bank doesn’t give me this much hassle. If my online business didn’t require Skrill, believe me, I wouldn’t have this!!!
- Skrill Ltd
- 124.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skrill
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.