Make art a part of your every day:
• Discover new art every day, and follow your favorite artists
• Build a daily drawing habit with the Sktchy Subscription (learn more below)
• Find and save inspiring photos to draw
• Share your art with art lovers around the world
• Participate in fun art challenges and classes
Get exclusive, new video tips from extraordinary artists, every day, plus inspiring photos to draw. Get started with a 3-day free trial. After that, it's just $4.99/month.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1. Update and open the app
2. Tap the video icon in the middle of the tab bar
3. Tap the golden banner at the bottom of the screen for full details and payment instructions
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Sktchy is a free app with an array of features available at no cost. Additionally, Sktchy offers an auto-renewing subscription for $4.99 per month.
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
If you choose to subscribe, your Sktchy subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions at www.sktchy.com/terms
- The Sktchy Subscription is now in the center tab. Subscribe in-app to get new video tips from extraordinary artists every day!
- Upload is now in your Profile – just tap the plus button in the top right corner to share art or inspiration
- Visit the Sktchy Shop by tapping the Cart icon in the top left corner of your Home feed
- FIXED: A bug that caused the app to crash when you tried to watch a video in landscape mode
Thanks to artist Jerel Cardona and muse Florian Bdn for our icon's new background!
Ratings and Reviews
Ever fancied being someone's Mona Lisa? We love watching artists transform our selfies with this inspiring app. If you’re more a maker than a muse, share your work with fellow creatives. Or, if you’re happier walking around a gallery oohing and aahing, simply enjoy discovering all the art on offer instead.
So far so good
I downloaded the app about 2 days ago and since have really enjoyed the way you can basically collect lots of photos for inspiration in the app. it's really cool that it puts it all in one place! i also really like this app because the people uploading photos for inspiration a lot of times really try to make their pictures dynamic and interesting and it's not just a bunch of people going "draw me plz!!!" with a horrible snapchat filter picture that crops out half their face. There are a lot of users on Sktchy who seem to really care and that totally rocks. i also like that it has a very small community feeling to it and doesnt feel like when you upload art that youre shouting into the void like instagram feels a lot of the time, lol it really does feel like people are actually able to see your art and theyre interested in it. overall this app is useful if you enjoy drawing portraits and want to become better at them, because a lot of the "inspiration" pictures people provide are their own faces. it's also a cool app if you have some nice photography that you'd like to see inspire people to make art. so far im excited to experience more!!
Please uncurate the inspiration
This is my absolute favorite app and I don’t write reviews but it’s really upsetting that the photo inspiration is curated now. Please for the sake of art and the wonderful community that this app has made let us access all photos posted. I have been a part of Sktchy for several years. I recommend it to my friends etc. all the time. It is a wonderful, supportive community filled with talented, amazing people! But curating the inspiration cuts away so many of those people. I want to see everyone’s photos as an artist. I want to decide for myself who’s pictures I want to paint, not what the app thinks I should paint. I still love this app, I have learned from it and found confidence in my art as well. This is very serious though. We all deserve the opportunity for our pictures (just like our art) to be seen and embraced!! Please please please fix this heartbreaking situation!
- Sktchy LLC
- 61.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012 Sktchy, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sktchy $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.