By Playshore, S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Defend yourself with towers, shoot your powerful bow and don’t let the skeleton warriors cross your battle lines!
A brilliant evolution of classic tower defense, combining first person shooter and elements of role-play. Strategy and action like you’ve never experienced before.
Arm yourself with incredible bows, combat bracers with unique powers, arrows and fantastic magic potions.
Stand your ground against the attack of the skeleton warriors.
Enter the battleground firing and customize your defense strategy with the help of specialized towers and blockades.
Enter into a fantastic, epic world with incredible 3D graphics.
Choose the ideal towers and weapons according to the enemy you’ll confront in each battle and don’t let the enemy troops cross your lines.
If you have the makings of a hero, you won't be short of opportunities to prove it here!
• 24 playing scenes that will take you from desolate cemeteries and soggy marshes to ancient ruins and charred lands where the head of the enemy legions resides.
• 15 different kinds of skeleton warriors. Fight against the ancient Celts, Roman legionnaires, Vikings and Samurais... each with unique powers.
• 6 types of defense towers with 3 levels of specialization and blockades like barricades and exploding barrels.
• Dark Book with all the information on the various skeleton warriors, defense towers, bows, magic arrows, combat bracers and potions that you can use in the game.
• Spectacular high-definition 3D graphics that will no doubt immerse you in the battle.
• Over 25 badges to unlock by demonstrating your skill at annihilating skeletons.
• A treasure chest each time you make it through a scene and each time you level up. You will definitely have earned it!
• 3 levels of difficulty.
• Superb original soundtrack.
If you like the tower defense games and you like action, Skull Legends is without a doubt the game for you.
There's no purchase required inside the game in order to play all the scenarios.
Featured in iTunes: Tower Defense Games.
Awarded in category Gameplay at the Unity China Awards for indie development.
Check out the game trailer at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTNsy_UDFsg
What's New in Version 1.4
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Good but not the best
I have seen better games, but I like this one a lot. At one point, before I deleted my first account, I think there was a glitch or something that gave me all the bows and bracers. This made this boring at sometimes and awesome at sometimes, I wish I knew how it happened. Kind of glad they patched it though.(At least I think they did).
Spent hours playing this. Game is a little hard at first but once you start understanding the strategies it's much easier. Haven't spent a penny in the market. Not sure what other people are complaining about.
This game is way too hard. If you have a small phone or shaky hands don't install. Also you run out of stamina really fast.
You just sit there and watch all the zombies/skeletons walk in your base. And you can't do anything. By the time you recharge you have already lost.
Fun but too hard. 3 stars
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 01, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Playshore, S.L.
- © 2013 PlayShore
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sack of coins$4.99
- Bag of coins$2.99
- Handful of coins$0.99
- Pile of coins$1.99
- Chest of coins$9.99
- Gold mountain$19.99