"Auto-running and cliff-jumping has never been so calming" - Pocket Gamer
"A new runner where falling is just as important as running. Watch your step!" - Apple
"Sky Dancer is a superbly balanced game" - Cnet
In Sky Dancer you will join the dangerous game called Sky Dancing and push yourself to limitation with every wild jumps through a stunningly beautiful planet! Sky Dancer is for people who love Skydriving and also for whom never experiencing the beautiful of risk while being airborne!
Especially when you learn how to get used with the game, you will discover that everything around you isn't matter anymore, it's just you and the endless Sky Dancing's challenges!
Inspired by the minimalist 3D art style, simply stunning, every inch of Sky Dancer is visually impressive and delightfully charming.
EASY TO PLAY
Tap by 2 fingers to jump, tap the left side of the screen to turn left or tap the right side of the screen to turn right.
Audios and music are made with love! Our goal is to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Not just with the headphones, we make sure that Sky Dancer sounds perfect with iPhone/iPad speakers too!
Discover other unique Dancers, more will be added in updates!
Test your skills with tons of handcrafted quest and multiplier your score.
Challenge your friends with Game Center. Complete for the best score!
Sky Dancer is a Universal App with iCloud support. You can play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
- Christmas event: covered by full of snow and Christmas boxes, the event gives you cold welcome from the frostbitten jungle.
- New character: Ice Dance - He appears with the snow every year, when the winter ends, no one sees him again. Legend has it that he is physically fragile, but be able to instantly recover and regenerate from severe shattering or dismemberment.
- Add an option to buy multi-boosts with discounted prices.
- FIx some stuck bugs which caused by interrupting.
Ratings and Reviews
In some games, you jump. In Sky Dancer, you take huge, exhilarating, action movie–style leaps—and pray you’ve got the skills to land on that platform far below. The graphics and controls are beautifully minimalist, but what really gets us is pulling off impossible feats again and again.
Great game, but needs a lot of work..
Don’t let my rating steer you wrong, I love this game! I’ve been playing it for a few weeks, but there are a few reasons why I deleted it:
1. There seem to be some bugs, lots of them. I understand that many of them may be due to my phone’s poor connectivity, but there are software glitches that hinder gameplay. For example, the weekly challenge. I’m not the best at the game, but I’m very determined, so I am willing to spend stars and watch multiple ads. This can easily become frustrating when the ad finishes and my game crashes, robbing me of my free once-every-four-hour trial. Another example is when i choose to revive myself and the game goes on as normal, but also goes on as if I ended it.. at the /same/ /time/. Forcing me in the end to inevitably end my turn, which is very frustrating.
2. There are many grammatical errors and typos that make the game look unprofessional, however, this may be due to a translation error or something
Besides all the negativity, I love the main focus of the game. I love its reward system. I love the coin and star currencies because it isn’t really pay to win. I love the characters, relics, Felixs, daily rewards, ad rewards, and weekly challenges. Keep up the good work!
A very pleasant variation of the classic runner. The environment is minimalist yet very cleanly rendered. I enjoy the day and night shifts during the runs. The music is ethereal and calming which makes it less aggravating when you miss platforms - you almost don't mind at all. The falling sensation is awesome. No jarring crash or splat (which makes the decision to come back and try again that much easier.) The controls or rather touchy when falling - this is definitely for the patient gamer.
I do wish one could remain in challenge mode once it has been selected instead of having to return to the start and reengage it.
The character costs are rather high and discourage grinding and the lack of variable environments also make it less likely that you'll spend lots of time here trying to accumulate the coins needed to buy the more expensive characters.
I also don't see the point of including the "Satan" character - it seems jarringly out of context given such a mellow mood that's being established.
Otherwise it's a nice game whether you like a short run or a challenge.
- Topebox Co. Ltd.
- 380.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Topebox
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Triple Coins $0.99
- Stack of Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.