The shoot ‘em up you were looking for! New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
“Sky Force Reloaded” is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
* Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
* Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
* Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
* Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
* Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
* Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
* Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
* Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
* Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
* Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
* Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
Attention all pilots! Get ready for level B3!
If you have any problems with our games, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make games with love. If you like what we do, please do not forget to rate it. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great arcade style plane shootin' game!
If you played Sky Force 2014, this is almost the exact same game, but with a lot of new features (and a new story and bosses). If you aren't familiar with SF2014, but are familiar with Galaga, you have found yourself a game that is similar, but with jets, planes, and tanks on Earth (or something Earthlike) rather than a ship flying around in outer space.
Also iDreams just did an update on SF2014, so they're obviously still investing time in their old product, on top of this fantastic new "reloaded" game.
Relating to SF2014: this also has Cards, but additionally there are "temporal" cards which give a 15 minute perk rather than a permanent upgrade. New features: a Trophy you can see of each boss you defeat, plus the attempts and date achieved for each difficulty; Technicians which stay with your ship and have different perks; 9 different ships to unlock (5 parts each, scattered around the Stages like Cards); a Prestige system that is akin to the Achievements, but are separate from that on GameCenter, and they unlock the Technicians; Sharing of several features (like the boss Trophies). Like I previously said, this is almost the same as SF2014 but with many new features. Imagine SF2014 was a 2 year Beta to figure out the basics, and this is the final product, where they tweaked existing features, and added a whole lot more!
Packed with content!
For an iOS game, the graphics are stunning. The Reloaded version comes with several ways to progress through the game. There are multiple "technicians" to collect, which alter the way your plane behaves in the game; there are several achievements to earn which lead to new technicians; new planes - each with their own abilities; and there are new levels to enjoy. The tournament will keep you busy competing with friends, too.
If you haven't played this game before give it a shot. It has everything to keep you entertained for months. I would've paid for this game in a heartbeat. I can't believe it's free!
Please, keep new levels/planes/technicians/achievements coming. I would like to see this game bridge the gap between console games and traditional iOS games. If the developers would introduce new content every few months, they could easily keep devoted fans entertained, while also getting new players on board. I imagine "map packs" with one or two new planes, a new technician, and a new level coming out every three months or so. I would certainly pay $1.99 for a season pass to access this content for a year.
I'm. It the type to review games, mostly cause I think it is pointless because c'mon, who reads this crap anyway. This game deserves a review because it is amazing and is a success in so many ways. First of all, there is IAP but it's definitely it pay to win. I made it through much of he game without spending a cent but ended up buying IAP to avoid ads because I truest feel this dev deserves my support and I want to give it to them. This game is easy to play but takes time to master. Yeah you have to replay the levels in order to get the stars you need to fully upgrade your ship but he levels are lots of fun. There is lots of content and lots more to the game besides playing the easy difficulty on all the levels. Get all the medals for a real challenge. Download this game, you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much to the deva for putting the time in to make sometime true my enjoyable. This game will never be deleted from my phone.
- Infinite Dreams
- 664 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2004-2018 Infinite Dreams Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Precious Cargo $0.99
- SX2 - Star Doubler $1.99
- Plane Generator $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.