"Sky Surfing" is a challenging flying game. Slide to dodge obstacles and glide through stone gates. Beat your high score and claim your rewards. Collect every fancy planes you like and challenge the boundary of the sky!"
Brand New Game Model —— Monster Nian Battle!
- Monster Nian is Coming, the Legendary Creature is Threatening People, and It Spits Fire?!
- Use Charaters You Like to Set off Firecrackers to Scare Monster Nian Away
CNY New Characters
- Counting Down for All Chinese Zodiac to Celebrate the Coming of the New Year!
- Use New Characters to Compete with Others on Longest Run and Highest Score
Happy CNY to All of You!
- Fix some skin order is wrong in last version.
- Fix render issue in receive daily gift page.
- Fix the problem that Leaderboard button is hard to click.
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly, I’ve gotten so tired of trying new apps because they always end up throwing a million ads into your face, ruining the experience of the app and now many of them have started doing subscriptions instead of a pay 99 cents to get rid of them entirely. I was super scared to try this game but the reviews had nothing about ads so I gave it a try and I’m glad I did. Beautiful artwork, beautiful control, beautiful idea and it’s all so simple. You can chose to watch an ad if you’d like but they don’t pop up every 5 minutes, thank you for making such a good game, I can’t wait to see what further updates bring (:
Developer Response ,
Thank you for liking our game : )
Skins Are Rigged - Don’t Buy Tickets
I truly love this game, it’s absolutely beautiful however I am very disappointed in how they distribute new “Skins”. I play this game every morning and have quite a collection of skins but there are many I don’t have because it keeps giving me the same “Repeated Skins” (skins I already own). It then trades that skin for only ONE M-POINT. Each skin costs between 9-12 M-Points. How is that fair? I haven’t received a new skin in 5 days in a row with any tickets I have purchased or earned. Don’t waste your money buying tickets. You can still enjoy game but it puts a bad taste in my mouth because of the typical greed from the developers. Fix your reward system and I will gladly change my review.
The ad balance in this game is really great and doesn’t get too annoying like other apps. Also, it looks stellar and I love all the different skin options available!
I do have a couple things that might could be tweaked in later updates...
1) The “skip” button when you die and are given a few seconds to choose if you want to revive by watching an ad doesn’t actually work. When I click it, nothing happens and the countdown stays there.
2) On some of the map designs, especially the Chinese zodiac one where there are fiery squares, the odd perspective makes it really difficult to actually see where the obstacles are. It’s not that I die because I can’t dodge them, but I genuinely can’t tell what positioning they’re in in relation to my character, so I crash into them even when I think I’m way above or below it.
Other than those small issues, I honestly really love this game. It’s one of the most enjoyable and charming ones I’ve come across in the App Store in a long time!
- Cloud Macaca Inc.
- 262.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cloud Macaca Inc., 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner's package $2.99
- A bit of luck $1.99
- Continue for free $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.