From the creators of Farm Town and Splat Wars comes a new adventure game. Join the vibrant community of Skyberry Town while turning the overgrown family farm into the jewel of the valley. Clear your farm and turn it into a flourishing business. As you progress you’ll uncover the ancient mystery of the Morning Star and fight the dark forces that seek to wield its power.
● BUILD and grow your farm, tend to your crops and trees, raise cute animals, buy and sell crops and fresh goods.
● HARVEST organic fruits, vegetables and more.
● CRAFT your own equipment, make delicious artisanal goods and sell them for a premium.
● SOCIALIZE with your neighbors, make friends and even find romance.
● FIND your perfect partner, share your life and live together in your farm.
● EXPLORE and discover the world around your farm from secret forests to inviting beaches.
● RELAX while fishing for prize catch in mountain streams, lakes and oceans.
● VENTURE into the mountains and dig your way through the vast mines filled with monsters and treasures.
5/5 I love this game! Been playing this game non stop since I got it!
5/5 Great game so far!
PLEASE NOTE! Skyberry Tales is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is also required.
Are you having problems? Visit https://codebell.helpshift.com/a/skyberry-tales/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
● Fixed Furnace. Can be used to smelt ore from the mines.
● Added Treasure Chests in the mines.
● Added new quests and more story scenes.
● Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely shows promise
There are a few things that are awkward. The movement mechanic chosen for this game doesn’t complement the gameplay, it would probably be smoother if they had a little movement stick in the corner of the screen.
Other than that, on paper it seems very similar to Stardew Valley in concept, storyline and characters, which works well. The way time passes is extremely awkward and not really explained, I’m still struggling with it. And no matter how hard I try, my backpack is ALWAYS full. Not even from picking up new stuff, I mean I haven’t been able to unload it since the start of the game. I know there’s a stall to sell your stuff in the center of town but it’s never open, and I don’t have anything like I chest to store my stuff in, I don’t even know if they have storage chests in the game for the stuff in your backpack. There are multiple mechanics in the game that are just flat out never explained to you. I had zero idea how to clear land on my farm until I got fed up and just kinda slashed around on my screen till something worked.
I also don’t really understand why you have to have access to WiFi at all times to play? Seems a bit unnecessary, but not a big deal.
The game shows a LOT of charm and promise, and I hope to see it evolve past its awkward stage into something a little less clunky.
Such a great game - but needs some fixes
I’m wondering when we can be able to explore more in the forest, passed the rocks that leads to the fairy.
Gameplay is so far smooth, but I’ll sell some items, and then when I go to log on next, they’ll be back in my backpack.
Also, I feel like it get end up being very boring to play when you’re only able to really socialize with those in town once a day that gets you up in friendship points, and the amount of cut scenes are super small.
Otherwise, I absolutely love this game and I look forward to seeing what you guys add into it next update.
It’s like they took all the best elements from Hay Day, Stardew Valley, and Animal Crossing and smooshed them into one game!
I have only had one problem where everything I have sold yesterday somehow reappears in my inventory again the next day? Maybe that’s good for money however it’s annoying for storage.
Developer Response ,
:) Glad you like the game! Thanks for reporting this issue. We'll include a fix in the next update.
- CODEBELL LLC
- 378 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Codebell, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Special Starter Pack $0.99
- Bag of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.