skybook Aviation Cloud is an application developed by Bytron Aviation Systems and is intended to be used by the aviation industry only.
Our skybook app is so much more than an Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) or Electronic Flight Folder (EFF). It’s the flight deck companion your aircrew have been waiting for.
Available as part of our skybook Premium Package or as a stand-alone EFB solution, our skybook app delivers a user interface that is highly intuitive to use, offering unrivalled flexibility across all leading tablet platforms.
Our application uses the full power of skybook, generating comprehensive digital briefing packs using operator settings to interpret the detail taken directly from OFP’s operator settings.
Our intelligent Electronic Flight Bag application delivers comprehensive digital briefings, tailored to the needs of each operator, that remove the reliance outdated and static paper-based packs. Innovative user driven functionality leads you through each vital piece of briefing information automatically alerting you to all issues that could potentially impact on the sector being flown, increasing flight crew confidence prior to each flight.
Generate fully auditable flight records and increase operational awareness of flight performance by capturing a wide range of actual flight data and incident reports during each flight phase within the skybook EFB application. The Journey Log module allows aircrews to capture important information quickly and easily during each flight using a series of intuitive digital forms that can be instantly transmitted back to teams on the ground, again removing the need for outdated paper-based reporting. User friendly system, with excellent 24x7 support, training and video tutorials.
This app is designed for existing clients using our skybook service.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a free demo login to the tablet application and skybook web portal.
- RVSM can now be configured to be Altitude or Flight Level (FL).
- Copy FPL feature can now be field15 or the entirety of the FPL.
- Mandatory fields now clearly marked.
- Sign off option has optional.
- Sector attachments can now be marked as 'must be read'. Those assigned this new property will be displayed within a voyage pre-acceptance screen.
- When the app is shut down and restarted the previously loaded voyage will be re-opened.
- Summary of incomplete voyage feature added.
- Push notifications enabled which allows real-time messaging between the portal and the app e.g. "New fuel plan available".
- Plan number now displayed in voyage lists.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.