Skydiving Logbook is a logbook application dedicated to people that like to jump out of things that fly, or off of things that don't fly.
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, and a diagram!
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the iPhone's touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history section for entering previous freefall time and number of cutaways.
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions, or if you're a crafty iPhone developer, feel free to offer your assistance!
64-bit support and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Import/Export no longer works
I was happy with this app, but now the Import/Export no longer works. I tried contacting support 3 times but received no response. If the Import/Export are features that you want, I would recommend finding some other app.
Been using this app for a few months now and it’s still awesome. Super easy to keep track of work jumps, team training, wingsuit and fun jumps.
One thing I wish is had was somewhere to keep membership and license numbers (unless it’s already there and I’m missing it)
Awesome but One request...
Can you add a feature for non-jump entries? To log ground courses and whatnot
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.