Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New in Version 8.2.8
Thank you to everyone who reported a crash when uploading and opening photos. This update should fix that. Also last release we fixed several bugs and crashes including:
•Files not syncing or folder getting stuck while loading
•Only low resolution photos appearing at times
•Missing UI in the share sheet for work and school accounts
•Send feedback appearing while watching videos
7+ / iPad mini 4, iOS 10.x
I'll keep this short and sweet. Not the best approach since (1) files (eg, .doc and .pdf) constantly rearrange themselves after being accessed; (2) the app does not allow users to see the entire filenames (a problem if your firm has similarly-titled files distinguished by certain words, numbers, etc. or files with lengthy names); (3) Word docs, of all file types, are distorted when viewed from within the app; one should not have to access another app (Word) for .doc viewing in order to get a normal view; and (4) the app requires frequent logins. Minus one star for each. That only leaves one.
UPDATE: the fifth and final issue is that the processing gear symbol (next to the LTE/wifi icon) on my iOS devices is active constantly during use; raises concerns about power consumption. As an aside, it appears that the frequent login issue has been resolved in the latest update.
UPDATE 2: now the "available offline" screen has been invaded by a useless menu that takes up 2/5ths of the screen. Incomprehensible. It's like they're trying to make people hate using the app.
Better than expected
This is by far the best cloud storage app I have used. Syncing instantly across my devices: PC, iphone, ipad, mac. However, there are still some features that can be improved:
1. Better support for Apple Pencil: the experience of annotating pdf with apple pencil inside onedrive app is really bad compared to onenote.
2. The ability to keep the whole folder (instead of individual files) offline.
But thank you developers for putting out such an amazing app!
This whole app (OneDrive system) is mediocre at best. One other cloud system does it better. This (and the rest) suffer from clunky interfaces, lack of ability to work with bulk uploads (if 1 folder is duplicate it stops the entire process) requiring individual /manual updates. I want to store my photos but don't have room to keep it in my synch folder on my device. Would love to reference additional USB drive. Constant reorganizing *their* way vs remember my preferences. Desktop app icon keeps disappearing. "Hidden" features that require a Google search to find it again. And more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 8.2.8
- Size: 150 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$7.99