OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.4.3
• Share photos, files, and folders more easily.
• See file, photo, and folder details in a new view.
• Fix for users stuck on “loading...” screen. If problem continues please send us feedback via the OneDrive Website.
• OneDrive for Business users can now upload to shared folders.
Great concept but doesn't work well
This was the preferred method to turn in my clinical paper work for nursing school by one of my instructors. So I downloaded the onedrive and word apps to my iPad where the first few times I used it I was editing the paperwork using my browser which was glitchy and kept changing font sizes and a few other things that were more frustration than they were worth. So the onedrive app takes the file you want to edit and uploads the file to the word app. I checked the settings to make sure auto save was on and it was but when I checked in onedrive and it wouldn't save to the file I got it from that I shared with my instructor, it was saving to my own person file. And it won't let you add it by switching file locations within the app. And don't even think about copying and pasting outside of the current document location. So anooying and you would thing Microsoft would do a better job with making sure their products work. Major fail.
Photo Backup Issues after Update
My app updated this morning and now it is telling me that all photos on my phone have been backed up to OneDrive, but they haven't. I just got back from a trip and started the process of backing up my photos to OneDrive yesterday, getting through about 200 of them and having about 400 left to do. This morning when I opened the app (after it updated), it tells me all photos are backed up - but they are not. When I browse my OneDrive, onyl the 200 photos I backed up yesterday are showing, not the remaining 400 photos.
Onedrive, the app is amazing. I need to first start off by thanking you all for the hard work. I have 3 requests. First, when you enable password protection and reopen the app - it shows your Onedrive for half a second before prompting for a password. This is absolutely unacceptable! Please reduce this delay. Second, why can't I designate where I want my camera backup to go? I'd rather be have everything be stored in "camera roll". Third, please readjust the folder graphics. Right now the bottom portion covers too much of the thumbnail. Thanks guys and gals!!! :)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 5.4.3
- Size: 88.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99