OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive)
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for iOS, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera Backup.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or getting a link to copy and paste.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office Mobile for iPhone.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
What's New in Version 4.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
File Data? But this app is awesome anyway
This app is awesome. It adds a dimention to file sharing. One problem I have with it though is file info. Unlike a flash drive (which it advertizes), when you add a file (lets say a photo from this Ipod), and i access and download it to another device, the "date taken" domain on the file is empty in properties. I know that apple devices always encorperate this meta data in to pictures when they are created. If this is fixed, the app would be so much better.
Best cloud service
Since I had SkyDrive for a couple of years I have the original 25GB of storage plus, now with OneDrive, the 3GBs of storage you get for turning on camera backup, I have 28GBs of storage which is more than enough for me. Everything I upload I can have on my computers, my phone, iPad, and Xbox. I'd defiantly recommend this.
Going to have to use DropBox
This app doesn't allow exporting videos or pictures to your camera roll. Makes it unusable for what I do (edit and trim on PC, add to skydrive, and then pull it down on phone to share to different places). Links aren't good enough. I need to share the file itself. So. I'm signing up for Dropbox. I so like how small and compact the app is. Switching between tiles and list is oddly hidden though. Bad decision it took me fives mutes to realize I have to basically pull to refresh to find it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.