Microsoft OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New in Version 7.8
• You can now instantly create Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files from the app.
• Plenty of bug fixes and minor tweaks.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback, if you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know!
6s/iPad mini 4 (iOS 9.x)
I'll keep this short and sweet. Not the best approach since (1) files (eg, .doc and .pdf) constantly rearrange themselves after being accessed; (2) the app does not allow users to see the entire filenames (a problem if your firm has similarly-titled files distinguished by certain words, numbers, etc. or files with lengthy names); (3) Word docs, of all file types, are distorted when viewed from within the app; one should not have to access another app (Word) for .doc viewing in order to get a normal view; and (4) the app requires frequent logins. Minus one star for each. That only leaves one.
UPDATE: the fifth and final issue is that the processing gear symbol (next to the LTE/wifi icon) on my iOS devices is active constantly during use; raises concerns about power consumption. As an aside, it appears that the frequent login issue has been resolved in the latest update.
WORST experiance ever
I was on holidays, doing my dream travel which took me 2months, having 8/30 GB in my onedrive account, deleting every picture from my iphone, when i discovered that they were going from 30gb to 5gb it turned me nervous trying to find a solution (hard to find when having an adventure trip) i could't believe they can promise something than take it back.. if it was from the beginning 5gb it wouldn't have been a problem, but DELETING people's important data after they trusted you because of your bad choices this is not assuming decisions, you could have preserved data of these users and give only 5gb for the the new ones it would have been the right decision to assume your mistake... From now the only word related to onedrive in my head is : LIARS!
Not secure storage in Germany
Microsoft has been wrongly praised recently for having servers in Germany. Of all the places in the world, Germany is the least acceptable. Bad enough that Germans stole millions of dollars of art from Jews they were murdering, but still today in 2016 there are battles going on to get this art retirned to rightful owners. Just after Germany lost WW2, the new, supposedly not Nazi government, started selling the stolen art the allies had recovered to relatives of Nazis who had fled Germany or were on trial. This stolen art was given to Nazis for a fraction of its worth. Since this sotuation still exists in Germany, I find the use of servers in Germany to be reckless and worse by Microsoft. Beware of how Germany used data to murder once and don't store your data on Microsoft One Drive in Germany.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 159 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$9.99