OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.1
• It’s now easier to share when creating a new folder
• Improved video playback experience
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Missing One Thing
First to the person below me about not being able to backup photos in the background. It definitely has this feature. Go to settings > camera backup and turn on background upload.
I love this app for my photos and love the interface when viewing my photos on the web (also enjoy the auto tags) but it is missing one feature that I absolutely want (and need). I would love to be able to open my photos directly from onedrive to a photo editor of my choice just like most other apps allow me to do. Once I upload all my photos to onedrive I generally delete them from the phone but then I have to download them to edit them. It's a minor hassle but I would love to just be able to open the photo directly into an app to edit. Thanks and keep up the great work Microsoft.
Huge 50mb App
Don't take this the wrong way Microsoft, I'm satisfied with the improvements. Things have come a long way from the days of desktop releases that only fixed bugs for 2 years or so until we waited anxiously to see if our wish list was included in the next big release. With that said... I have both my personal and work accounts on OneDrive and would like to see more development to support the O365 and Enterprise customers' needs since the apps have been combined. The one option that would be most helpful is the ability to toggle the display to line item and have it REMAIN that way throughout every folder. Once that view is in focus I'd like to see more file info (e,g.) date created and date last saved, along with the ability to adjust line spacing narrow or wide for touch users. Touch is great if using iPad or on the go, but not from a PC.
I need nothing else
I'm a student in high school, I have saved pictures (a lot of pictures) and documents that are easy to get when I'm at school. I think that one drive is great and that Microsoft is really thinking about the average person with this in mind. I like that I can type a paper on the computer using one drive then I open my phone and it's right there. I love that it can be password protected and last but not least thank you Microsoft from saving me from my 8GB phone when I now have that many photos just on my one drive for no cost.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 12, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99