OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 5.4.3
• Share photos, files, and folders more easily.
• See file, photo, and folder details in a new view.
• Fix for users stuck on “loading...” screen. If problem continues please send us feedback via the OneDrive Website.
• OneDrive for Business users can now upload to shared folders.
Great concept but doesn't work well
This was the preferred method to turn in my clinical paper work for nursing school by one of my instructors. So I downloaded the onedrive and word apps to my iPad where the first few times I used it I was editing the paperwork using my browser which was glitchy and kept changing font sizes and a few other things that were more frustration than they were worth. So the onedrive app takes the file you want to edit and uploads the file to the word app. I checked the settings to make sure auto save was on and it was but when I checked in onedrive and it wouldn't save to the file I got it from that I shared with my instructor, it was saving to my own person file. And it won't let you add it by switching file locations within the app. And don't even think about copying and pasting outside of the current document location. So anooying and you would thing Microsoft would do a better job with making sure their products work. Major fail.
Good deal and works fairly well
I use it a lot to hold my pictures in the cloud
It gives a very generous amount of free space, more than I will ever use for pictures alone.
The app contains sorting options, filters, infinite scroll, everything you'd want in a modern application. Pictures are optimized at thumbnail sizes, making them load impressively quickly. I wish there was a way to hide nsfw pictures (art models, get your mind out of the gutter)
The interface, at times, can be slightly wonky but it's been improving greatly over time. There are some bugs but they're at a forgiveably low enough frequency. It's a great app for the iPhone because you can free up lots of space.
I have had the app for a while and the thing I loved about it was that I could get videos from my Xbox On to my camera roll then show people or post it. When the newer update came out I tapped on what I normally tap on to download it and there wasn't an option to "Save To Camera Roll" which is really why I had the app in the first place. I try other ways of getting videos of game play to my phone, but in the mean time get that crap fixed. Over all it used to be really useful for what Im doing, just that one thing needs to be changed and it will be great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 5.4.3
- Size: 88.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99