By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload photos or videos from your iPhone or iPad to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for iOS, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera Backup.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or getting a link to copy and paste.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Microsoft Intune integration for business accounts
Fixed several issues that were causing crashes for some users including:
• Moving files into another folder
• Using Passcode
• Trying to view a photo which has been deleted
• Improved design
• Create photo albums that enable you to view photos together in one place without copying or moving the actual files
• View your photos by tags (like “plant,” “building,” or “animal”) created using object recognition
• Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
• Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
• Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
• Integration with your favorite password manager, including AgileBits 1Password and LastPass.
• An improved search experience with text recognition in photos and content of documents
• Addressed issues with audio playback.
• We are working to improve the video playback experience. Thank you for the feedback.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Great app, missing a few PC features
Great app that lets you view all your OneDrive files and backed up photos in an organized way. Loads folders and files quickly which is important to me. M
I do wish two features baked into the PC browser version were introduced into the app: (1) Access to files on your other computers, and (2) Chat. The browser version lets you view and download files on any authorized computer that is turned on I.e. download a file from your PC that's physically located at your home while you're at work. Not the same as Remote Desktop it's just a file browser but for that reason I don't see why it can't be done on mobile. Also, browser OneDrive has a great chat feature that pulls Facebook and Google Chat together into a single interface with all your contacts. I would love to see this rolled into the app in a later version. I would also prefer it to be incorporated into this app rather than a standalone version. I love combined apps, and Outlook's combined calendar, contacts, and email is a great example of this.
Was good. Is Getting Great.
As an very happy office 365 subscriber, I have unlimited OneDrive cloud storage and have since moved to it as my sole source for storing everything. The iOS app was always useful, but the recent updates in version 5.x have really raised the bar. The automatic picture backup, the integration with associated Office for iPhone and iPad (also a great set apps that have come a very long way), and the ease of downloading/emailing/sharing files or folders right from your mobile device have really made the OneDrive iOS app an indispensable one for me at this point. I use it daily and highly recommend it and the OneDrive service in general.
Crashes too often, cannot perform basic functions
This is probably one of the worst apps I have ever used. It very well could be bad wifi and my phone being the iPhone 4. But I cannot get the app to properly backup my photos, even when good wifi is available. It never sync automatically, I have to constantly prompt it to sync my photos because it will stop if the connection is temporarily lost and not start up again otherwise. I can ever get any of my files to load and I am not even sure how to change what's been downloaded onto my phone and what I can delete off of it. What's the point in getting so much storage space if it's super laggy and the app I need to access the storage on my phone is so frustratingly bad?
I honestly have never even written a review for anything before; that's how frustrated I am with the app...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99