By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
What's New in Version 9.3.10
Ready for some fixes and features? In this release you can find:
- Form filling in PDFs
- Support for previewing and opening of .URL files
- Some users have reported issues with OneDrive not respecting PAC proxy settings. This can be fixed by pushing down the following string to the OneDrive app via Mobile Device Management configuration:
Value Type: string
Always a cross-your-fingers app to use
Great for document storage and sharing, but the iOS app is heinously buggy for most other functions. Its Share Sheet functions (like upload to a specific folder) rarely works. A for instance I hit pretty often: you encounter a PDF in Safari, bring up the Share Sheet to save it to OneDrive, but when you navigate to the folder you want to save to, the upload hangs on 'Waiting...' So you ultimately cancel it and upload to Dropbox instead.
Why is this not compatible with Files yet? The betas have been out for months—every other major cloud service has managed to secure a spot in Files except OneDrive.
Overall, OD is yet another great service hampered by a limited, buggy app used to access it.
Works better than expected
Since iOS 11 update, I was looking for a 3D viewer that works. This is a simple yet works very well. For viewing purpose, this is must to have.
Not working properly
Something isn’t working right since last update. Takes forever for me to open a document and then it doesn’t open right.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 24, 2017
- Version: 9.3.10
- Size: 220 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365 Home$99.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365 Solo$11.99
- Office 365$8.99