Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 8.12
- Improved conditional access support.
- Fixed an issue where work and school users would see Wi-Fi errors and be signed out.
Introducing OneDrive for iMessage!
• Instantly open any file or folder, powered by OneDrive instant previewers...
• Share any file or folder to your coworkers, friends, or family...
...all without ever having to leave your conversation. Does your company use Microsoft Intune to manage OneDrive? No problem we've got you covered!
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know.
Getting worse with each "upgrade"
Update march 2017-auto upload of pics is still hit and miss and when it works, it painfully slow. Just use Dropbox or Google. Just about any service does it better.
I really like the idea and price for OneDrive. I've invested a lot of time and effort in using OneDrive so I keep hoping and expecting that OneDrive will actually fix sync issues. Unfortunately it just seems to be getting worse. I have ended up with thousands of duplicates. Uploads for one day may include 7 copies of one photo, 2 of four or five photos and the rest will be just one copy. I have absolute no confidence anymore that the uploads include everything. And what it does upload takes forever.
A fine app, but an earlier version was better
At some point the ability to clear the app cache was introduced: this was very helpful, as frequent usage can accumulate as much as 1GB data!, but was subsequently removed. Now, to clear the cache, it's not enough to sign out, you actually have to delete the app and redownload it. You could save so much time if there was an easy way to clear the app memory. Please restore this feature.
Usable, but can use some improvement
Microsoft has made a noticeable effort to improve their iOS apps. I'm glad to see more regular updates that add new features and fix bugs.
I use OneDrive to store all my photos, and I love that all the photos I upload are named YYYYMMDD based on when they were taken. It's so much better than the IMG_XXXX format you see when connecting your iOS device to a computer.
* 3D Touch Quick Actions should NOT show recent files if you have a passcode enabled. This a security flaw. Quick Actions should be changed to "Upload", "View Recent" or something generic that doesn't reference specific files and their names.
* Change the app icon's color from light blue to the darker blue of the OneDrive logo.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 25, 2017
- Version: 8.12
- Size: 200 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365$8.99