OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
• FIXED: iOS 7 Crashing
• Save up frustration for other things—the app is more reliable and quicker than ever before.
• Write and draw on PDFs to your heart’s desire—smiley faces, signatures, whatever you see fit.
• Outlook Integration - Quickly share your files using the best email app for your iPhone.
• Add folders shared with you to your OneDrive to see them alongside your own folders and sync them on your computer.
• Use the VoiceOver accessibility feature to hear and work with items that are displayed in the app.
• Use the Document Picker to open files in your work or school account from other apps. (Requires iOS 8)
• FIXED: You should no longer see 2016 dates in the Photos views
• FIXED: Switching back to your app, when you have PIN code activated, no longer displays your files.
Great Cloud Option
My personal email account has been with Hotmail for MANY years... served well. Recently integrated/converted to Outook... again... served well. The OneDrive Cloud solution works perfectly for me. I use pretty much all of the 'cloud' services... some I have no choice (work)... but I have a choice with my personal cloud service and Onedrive delivers. Functionality, integration with other apps, all is good. Not perfect, but they seem to be aiming for it. Kudos!
Wonderful For School (with some bugs)
This app has been a godsend for my schoolwork. It keeps me organized, and having all my work accessible throughout my devices is a awesome!
One of the new features use in this update is PDF annotation. I am so very thankful that Microsoft added this to their product. However, it is buggy, and it crashes somewhat frequently. My advice is to save your annotations frequently.
Eventually it should be fixed, and then I'll come back and give this app the five stars that it deserves.
I use the app quite a bit and love that PDF editing is now available. However, there are a couple things I struggled to do. The pen function does not have very fine functionality. I can circle things but writing is hard. Also, changing the text direction or rotating a document would be nice. My form is not set up in the same direction as it wants to type. But overall, I like the updates.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99