Microsoft OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 7.2
• Is the app crashing when you try to open it? This issue is resolved in the latest version of iOS (9.3.2).
• Stability improvements and modifications in preparation for future releases.
• Constantly getting signed out or having any other problems? Shake your device and let us know. This requires a consumer account to be signed in.
This is a great app if you want space on your phone. It did take me a LONG time to upload. It took more than 3 days to upload 208 photos. I know it sounds like a lot but it's not.I still do think this is a GREAT app but I don't think waiting over 3 days for 208 to upload. Like I don't think that's ok. I hope my review helped you make a decision.
Loved until latest update.
Will not play audio files in background, something I use every day. Go try to do something else and kills audio that I was playing. Also kills audio if I simply allow my screen to go to powersave mode and go dark. Support has not answered my last two messages. Was clear as could be the latest update was the problem, because it worked fine until then. Looking for a different service.
Very user friendly. Just putting pictures in folders, a little time consuming when you have a couple of thousand pictures to organize. Just do a little here and a little there and it will be done before you know it. Love this app for storing photos.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 21, 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 73.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99