OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
• FIXED: iOS 7 Crashing
• Save up frustration for other things—the app is more reliable and quicker than ever before.
• Write and draw on PDFs to your heart’s desire—smiley faces, signatures, whatever you see fit.
• Outlook Integration - Quickly share your files using the best email app for your iPhone.
• Add folders shared with you to your OneDrive to see them alongside your own folders and sync them on your computer.
• Use the VoiceOver accessibility feature to hear and work with items that are displayed in the app.
• Use the Document Picker to open files in your work or school account from other apps. (Requires iOS 8)
• FIXED: You should no longer see 2016 dates in the Photos views
• FIXED: Switching back to your app, when you have PIN code activated, no longer displays your files.
Love this app.
I have to say that I really love this app. I am relatively new to Apple products but am slowly transitioning. I have an older iPad and purchased a Mac Mini last year. I still use a Dell laptop, however, but have found with this app and the new Office 365, my documents are transitioning seamlessly. I have even downloaded OneDrive on my work computer and have not had to transport my personal laptop back-and-forth to work, nor do I need to worry about jump-drives. I recommend this app to anyone who uses the Office platform!
Great app, BUT...
This app is great for most uses. The good: Direct integration to most cloud based storage. Direct access to file attachments in a separate "file" tab. Easily switching between email accounts. The ability to separate garbage and important emails (focused). A calendar within the app.
There are two issues that are nearly a deal breaker. The first, it will not allow edits to any .me .cloud calendars. Also, there is no print option. The FAQ's indicate it is a goal, but how long is that going to take.
The ehhh, irritation, but I can put up with: The calendar itself is ok. There are other more powerful calendars (Week Calendar - paid) that have a lot of options and work with all calendars. If a password fails, there is no workaround to get to any other email. It freezes and makes you either correct the password issue or delete the account.
Final thoughts - I would and still recommend this app to my friends.
Feature suggestion: download multiple pictures at the same time
Say that I have 6 picture in one drive , I want to download them to my iPhone. Currently I have to download the picture one by one. It is the only way I see the save image icon.
When I select all 6 pictures, the save image icon is replace by view images.
Please consider adding the feature of allowing downloading multiple pictures at the same time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OneDrive + 100$27.99