Skyflow is an incredibly handy and functional tool for photographers who aim for the best quality time-lapse shooting!
It has many options, such as choise of shooting resolution and format, motion blur and light trails effects, HDR, panning motion and more.
After shooting is complete you'll need to export your time-lapse as a video file or image sequence.
And the most amazing feature of Skyflow is that it allows you to change the playback speed of the final video even after the end of shooting!
• Shooting and exporting with a resolution of up to 4K
• RAW shooting and export (for iPhone 6S and above)
• Manual ISO, shutter speed, EV, WB and focus control
• Noise Reduction for cleaner shots
• Low-Light Boost for night shots
• Long Exposure effects: Light Trails & Motion Blur
• Exposure Bracketing for HDR export
• Horizon Stabilizer for shooting in motion or from a vehicle
• Zoom with lens distortion control
• Panning motion for dramatic effect in your shots
• Support for DJI OSMO Mobile handheld gimbal series
• Support for the telephoto lens (on dual camera devices)
• System time, memory and battery indicators in the status bar (pressing the memory indicator changes the viewing mode)
• Setting the shooting Start Time, Interval and Duration
• Ability to change some parameters directly during shooting
• Although the shooting Interval is fixed, you can change the speed of your time-lapse in the Editor before exporting the final video!
• Photo grid with guidelines for the rule of thirds, 1:1 (square) and 2.39:1 (cinematic) aspect ratios
• Geotagging (GPS metadata in photos)
• A quick view of your time-lapse projects straight on the home screen by just swiping your finger
• A rich featured editor: ability to trim time-lapse, add music or continue time-lapse
• Flexible HDR settings with real time preview in the editor
• Convenient and understandable export settings with the choice of resolution, format, video frame rate and quality
• The resulting video can be saved to a Photo Library, sent to iTunes, or sent to another application
In the free version, you can shoot time-lapses without worrying about any limitations,
but the export will be limited to the 540p resolution, 30 fps and the video will contain a watermark.
Restrictions are unlocked via a one-time In-App purchases.
Note that if your device has an 8-megapixel camera, which has a 15% lower resolution than the actual 4K, there will be a bit of quality loss while exporting 4K video.
Fixed an issue where the user could not set a resolution higher than 1080p on some iPad models
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok but I didn’t understand nothing on dat app. It would be gud for professional photographers but I really had absolutely no idea what was going on and how to control things. I’m sorry but nah, this isn’t that good of a app. I really did not know how to do anything. In conclusion, get it if u want but it’s hard to work and I deleted it so yeah bye. (I really don’t think anyone gonna read this review but that’s totally fine just tryna help out here, also there are a bunch of other good reviews but mine is actually like completely honest)
Didn't know I needed this app until I tried it. Has lots of features and settings to make all kinds of timelapses.
Each timelapse is created as a project, and you can go back and keep adding frames. This is my favorite feature because it lets me easily create timelapses that span multiple days (such as plants growing).
Developer Response ,
It's a very good app but not done.
And I appreciate it Only works in the landscape mode - which is as it should be but there seems to be some bug where after, it effects the rotation of all my other apps. Now that I have used it more it definately is not playing nice with iOS.
Also the info is limited. I love that I can export an image sequence but still havnt figured how to get a 7 gig image sequence off my phone so I can bring it into LR TIMELAPSE
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Andrey Kovalyov
- 87.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 KageDev
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $2.99
- Remove Ads & Watermark $0.99
- HD export $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.