By Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Please note: This app requires iPhone 5 or better, iPad 4 or better or iPad Mini 2 or better. Older devices are not supported.
World War III was one cruel tragedy, at least for the others. You seemed to have a quite nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life you once knew.
Now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you to shreds with their vicious claws. But they aren't your only problem: Your supplies are running out. You have to leave your luxurious penthouse and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper means going through hell. There is danger around every corner and death is a steady companion. But seriously, how would someone prepare for something like this?
It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters but survival. And time is running out.
Open the door.
• Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
• Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
• Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
• Face an army of nightmarish creatures
• Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
• Everything you find can be helpful
• Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
• Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
• Various special abilities to unlock
• Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
• Fast travel with the elevator
What's New in Version 1.2
Game Center support
I think the game has potential, but needs to have some things implemented that it really should have.
1. A save system, no matter how you exit the game, you usually end up somewhere else in the building that you already passed, but you dont have the items that you had, and your enemies that you killed respawned. This is the biggest problem with Skyhill.
2. More events, the possible events are really anti-climatic, and don't really have any effect on the player in my opinion.
3. Implement a recycling system, weapons that you dont really need, examples kitchen knives and stilettos, you should be able to recycle items like those for scrap metal, blades, etc.
4. Perks, the current perks are really awkward and unnessecary, some of them give you a disadvantage rather than a helping hand, or a quirky skill you could use in a situation. I think either adding better perks or improving the current ones is a good idea.
5. Add more skill level flexibility, the level system in Skyhill is really basic, and only really matters because of the weapons requiring a certain level of strength, speed, etc. I think that there should be more positives for each, like speed could also increase dodging rate of enemy attacks, dexterity could allow less food to be expended, and strength could increase crit chance.
Love it, with one caveat
I am thoroughly enjoying the game and its replay value with various difficulties and bonus combinations. I just have to beg the developers: please, PLEASE add a switch to turn vibration off! If I'm playing it at night before I fall asleep, running into a room with a cell phone sets of an uncontrollable chain of VOOPing that startles me, wakes the spouse, etc. The only solution currently is to go into accessibility settings and disable ALL vibrations for the entire phone. Which means if you forget to turn them back on after you're done playing, you miss calls, alarm clocks, appointment reminders... please add this one simple setting switch that is the only thing holding it back from being a 5-star favorite app!
Cool game... but...
But I had to delete it after I saw the perk "bulimia." I'm sure it's the game makers sense of humor, but it's wasted on me. I feel like this game is somewhere between a horror point and click, and crossyroads. A repetitive adventure game. Not bad, but not worth revisiting.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 284 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- © 2016 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and The Mandragora team. Daedalic and the Daedalic-Logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.