Skylar is a highly secured, standard-based mobile VoIP softphone that works over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks. Skylar incorporates advanced security settings, which allow for secure calls. Skylar provides superb sound quality and smooth VoIP experience using it’s intelligent network quality sensing capability including Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Packet Lost Concealment, Noise Suppression, Automatic Resampling and Gain Control. Satellite network friendly special audio codec algorithm ensures smooth call experience through low bandwidth channels. Graphical live call statistics including network details helps to provide the best and quick customer support.
Skylar is very flexible for branding, customization and licensing for service providers and enterprises. Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Skylar softphone is a standalone SIP based VoIP client application and is not bundled with VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make and receive VoIP calls.
* Multi-tasking support for background operation, such as receive incoming calls while using other applications.
* SIP account specific DTMF configurable option: ability to enter numbers and use an auto attendant via RFC 2833 and Inband
* Auto NAT type detection and NAT Traversal using STUN, TURN and ICE.
* Using the device’s existing contact list, Skylar facilitates easy and effective communication management with an intuitive interface.
* Automatically discover the server by using DNS SRV.
* VPN Support
* Advanced network quality detection for VoIP calls and live graphical statistics for individual call line.
* Multiple account support for up to 50 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
* Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls.
* Speakerphone, mute and hold functions.
* Dial Plan support for individual SIP account.
* Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
* HD Wideband audio through G.722 codec.
* Enhanced/Optimized OPUS codec support for low bandwidth network.
* Audio codecs include G.722 (HD), G.729, G.711A/U (PCMA/PCMU), GSM and OPUS
* Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
* XMPP Support for Messaging
For Support: email@example.com
- Added TLS and SRTP support for securing SIP signaling and voice.
- General bug fixes and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Audio Quality and Very Stable App
Skylar's HD quality audio is really awesome and crystal clear. App GUI looks very user-friendly and easy to configure. It's Call Statistics information helps a lot to understand the WiFI/3G network quality. I like this wonderful app and would like to recommend for all VoIP users. Thanks!
- BroTecs Technologies, LLC.
- 45.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BroTecs Technologies, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.