Skype for iPad
By Skype Communications S.a.r.l
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay in touch with free video calls, voice calls and messaging on Skype.
- Talk face to face with a video call.
- New group video calls with up to 25 people.
- Free voice calls to anyone else on Skype. Add up to 25 people on a group call.
- Message your friends in an instant and add up to 300 people to a group chat.
- Call mobiles and landlines at low rates (Skype to Skype calls are always free).
- Share photos, video messages, your location and add emoticons and Mojis to your chat.
- Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even some TVs. Now it’s even easier to stay connected to friends and family – no matter the device they’re on.
- Available for Apple Watch – your notifications and chats available on your wrist.
iOS 8.0 or above (If you are using iOS 7 or earlier, you can download the last compatible version by tapping install/update and following the prompt to download.)
What's New in Version 6.28
Welcome to Skype for iPad.
We are constantly working to make Skype better for you. This update includes:
· General feature improvements
Please continue to send us feedback by opening the app and tapping the Skype Community link in My info. We are listening!
Buttons are not working properly. And sometimes it doesnt ring my skype.
Whenever I make calls the buttons arent working properly..like when you tap the call button then its calling and you want to cancel it the cancel button seems not working when you tap it. And when you cancel the call after you left your voice message it still dont work when tapping it. I already install and uninstall the app but still the same issue occured. Then when My hubby calls me in skype it wont ring in my skype even if my skype is open..He'll have to text me in imessage to let me know he's calling in skype then I'll restart the app and I'll be the one to call him.. I already checked and made sure that notification in my contacts and skype are on.. But still having sa,e problem.. Im looking forward for the team to address these issues asap. Been in skype for 7years. Thanks
Great app but only if you can use it....
I love this app and try to use it often. I have friends in different parts of the world and it's great to communicate with them this way. However it is no fun when they call you, you are there but there is no notification of their call. We have 3 iOS devices and they never ring. The only way to get through is if we call. We have tried everything to no avail. Please do something about this . And BTW, I'm not alone. There are many users with the same problem. Thanks.
Hire Better Engineer
Latest Skype both windows and iOS all have dial pad bugs(Skype to phone dial pad broken after connection and can't make selection with dial pad). I was able to go back on old Skype on Windows, but iOS no chance once updated. The iOS version "Skype to phone" even have static noises during call. Microsoft needs to hire better software engineer and pay them properly, so ppl actually "work" on making "update better" and "test" it before pushing the update out. Instead, they let "me" test and suffer and make me say this here !!!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 6.28
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- © (c) 2003 - 2016 Skype Limited, Patents Pending. Skype, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" symbol are trade marks of Skype Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Skype Credit" top-up$4.99