The SkyPro app is a simple utility application for use with the SkyPro GPS Receiver from Dual Electronics, model XGPS150(A/E), XGPS160.
This app shows detailed information from the GPS receiver including:
- The number of GPS and GLONASS satellites in view and their signal strength (GLONASS satellites are not enabled in XGPS150)
- Your current location, or an indication that the device is still waiting for satellite information
- Whether or not the GPS receiver is actively connected to the iPhone/iPod.
- The battery level of the GPS receiver
- Whether or not the GPS receiver is charging
This app will also allow you to turn on/off automatic route recording, and download the recorded routes stored in the internal memory of the XGPS160.
Installation of this app is optional. You do not have to install this app in order to make the GPS receiver work with your iPhone/iPod.
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later
- For use ONLY with the SkyPro GPS from Dual Electronics, model XGPS150 and XGPS160.
- improve the log management
1. filtered the invalid log items
2. fix the bug of share dialog
3. fix the crash for bad data
4. fix the bug for detail log progress bar
- fix the UI bug when iPad / iPhone in bad network
Ratings and Reviews
New App for both Dual GPS receivers
Dual has finally joined its GPS Apps to cover both the 150 and 160 models. The App recognises to which device it is communicating and allows the user to see all data. I’ve used the Dual devices since 2013 (and my preferred device is the 160 - first available in Aug 2013) with no trouble interfacing with ForeFlight. Well done Dual with this excellent update to your App.
Poor management of track logs
The app does not let you delete the recorded tracks from the device. The Delete feature does not work at all, and it reloads the whole list from the device after each attempted operation, so even if it worked it would take 10-15 seconds per file to tediously erase them one by one. There is no "delete all" feature either, so no way at all to erase the recorded content, short of destroying the device. Very poor.
May have fixed some bugs
I can’t tell if this version fixes bugs because I cannot access my log data. The share function crashes at each attempt to share by email
- Dual Electronics Corp.
- 34.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Copyright Dual Electronics Corp. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.