Omnio: Your personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed with the healthcare professional’s clinical workflow in mind, Omnio gives you quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about recent Omnio updates
• “Well done people. Really I am so satisfied from the new change from the previous interface. Good job.”
• “Latest update is a massive improvement…interface is a lot more user friendly. Don't have to go too deep to search for information. Great job.”
• “This is really good, I love it. It’s my companion.”
• NEW! Favorites: Keep your most important resources one tap away
• Drug Guide: Comprehensive database of US brands and generics, with formulary from 7,000 health plans
• Disease Guide: Free access to The Merck Manual, the world’s best-selling medical textbook, fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
• Calculators: Contain intuitive indices with an easy-to-use interface
• Newsfeed: Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
• Also included: Interaction analyzer, pill identifier, and dosing calculators
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources:
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Visit our in-app store that offer 300+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties, integrated into a seamless, cross-indexed library
What's New in Version 3.22.15
Performance Improvement and Bug Fixes
As an ER RN and a FNP student currently in clinical, I have used Epocrates, Lexicomp, and Up To Date extensively. I like Epocrates and Up To Date a lot, as they are each very useful in their own way, but for the price of Omnio (free), and how enjoyable it is to use, it is the one I go to the most. The Merck Manual is very easy to use and is included, and I just purchased the 5 Minute Clinical Consult and have used that extensively already. Great app, and even better is that when I'm reading about something on the Merck Manual, it links it to the drug guide and 5 minute clinical consult so I can easily jump to the areas in the other resources where the info is discussed. Indispensable app.
This is without a doubt one of the most stellar resources I have ever had the pleasure to have at my fingertips. It is so thorough, that when researching a topic, it not only gives me everything I need, but generates more info to spur my thoughts onto different avenues to help my patients and family. I simply cannot say how profound this program is without sounding utterly pretentious. I shall end by saying I'm very, very, grateful for its existence.
Omnio for iPad
Really this App is great and deserve 5 Stars, but when New version updates are available and trying to download update, I receive The item you've requested is Not Available in U.S. Store.
Would find solution for this problem.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 14, 2016
- Version: 3.22.15
- Size: 77.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- © 2012-2016 Aptus Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medical Dictionary$49.99
- MobileDDx™ - Differential Diagnosis Tool$9.99
- 5 Minute Clinical$99.99
- Wills Eye Manual$89.99
- Labs 360°™$49.99
- Medical Eponyms$1.99
- Mass General Hospital$64.99
- CCU Guide$24.99
- Ultimate Anesthesia Quick Reference$19.99