Omnio: Your personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Now with an improved user experience for iPhone & iPad***
Keeping up to date on medical information today is like drinking from a fire hose, with new information doubling every three to five years. Join the thousands of medical professionals who are downloading Omnio each week to filter out the noise and gain quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about Omnio
• “Easy, user friendly and a great informative app”
• “Plenty of diverse subjects [organized] intelligently under one roof. Highly recommended”
• “I use it in my daily practice”
// My Pages
Keep your most important resources one tap away and organize all your tools into as many custom pages as you need.
Get the answers you need from our free, comprehensive reference suite, including:
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
• Free access to the world’s best-selling medical textbook
• Fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
Add to Omnio with our selection of titles from the most trusted names in medical publishing
• 300+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
What's New in Version 3.14.26
Following up on our last release, we’re pleased to bring our new iPhone design to the iPad, developed over the past few months with feedback from users. Here's what's new:
– For iPad: New Library design that offers faster access to the resources you need most. You can easily organize the resources installed on your iPad, and even reorder them!
– For iPhone: New design for Settings and Search
More improvements are on their way, including optimization for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, and improved resource navigation.
If you like what you see, you can help others learn about Omnio by writing a review in the App Store. And if you do—thank you!
A Real Time Saver
I use this app while I’m with a patient either in their hospital room or at their home. I can do my patient teaching and drug interactions right there at the bedside. It beats flipping through pages in a drug book and carrying bulky books to the bedside or to a patient’s home. I work as a nurse both in the hospital setting and as a home health nurse. The only reason it doesn’t get a 5-star is because of the confusing icons. I still can’t figure out how to navigate through its many features.
Love the new interface
The new interface looks way more beautiful on the iPad. Now I see all my resources lined up right on the front screen.
Omnio on iPad is elegant
Love the new front screen. This iPad version is far more easy to navigate. My resources are clearly visible. Thanks for making my life easier.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 01, 2015
- Version: 3.14.26
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- © 2012-2015 Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses$49.99
- Medical Dictionary$49.99
- MobileDDx™ - Differential Diagnosis Tool$9.99
- 5 Minute Clinical$99.99
- Labs 360°™$49.99
- Medical Eponyms$1.99
- Wills Eye Manual$89.99
- DrDrugs®: Drug Guide for Physicians$49.99
- Mass General Hospital$64.99
- Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual$48.99