Skyscraper 4D is a new breed of tower building games that lets you design large, complex buildings with remarkable ease.
In this game, you'll serve as architect, engineer, and real estate developer, all at the same time, as you accumulate money and expand the reach of your real estate empire.
You'll control everything from the shape of your buildings, to the placement of columns, walls, elevators, balconies, kitchens, furniture, and more. The tedious work normally associated with construction has been totally automated, letting you focus on the creative side of things!
Skyscraper 4D is easy to pick up, but it strives to stay as close to reality as possible. That means whatever you design needs to be structurally and economically sound. But not to worry, if you run into trouble there are plenty of nifty warning indicators to help you shore things up.
If you like to build things, you've come to the right place!
• Open World Sandbox Game: Construct as many skyscrapers as you want, in a massive, unrestricted city.
• Total Design Control: In this game, you won’t simply position buildings, you’ll get to design every aspect of the building, including its shape, height, materials, floorplan, and more.
• Intuitive Tutorial: We’ve created a simple and intuitive tutorial to make Skyscraper 4D as easy to learn as possible. No prior building design experience is required!
• Floorpan Tool: You can easily add walls, doors, bathrooms, kitchen appliances, balconies, furnishings, and more to create the floorplan you want.
• Mirroring Tool: We’ve created a tool that lets you quickly design symmetrical buildings by mirroring all of your design actions across the x and/or y-axis of your grid. We also offer an option for mirroring your build actions in a triangular fashion. You can even use them both at the same time!
• Bézier Curves: Easily add curved windows or walls to give your building a unique shape. Just tap on the Bézier Curves button in the build menu.
• Helpful Warning Indicators: When you design something structurally unsound, we’ll show you a warning indicator that will explain the problem clearly, and give you options to help resolve the issue quickly.
• Performance: Skyscraper 4D was built using the Metal API for graphics, allowing us to deliver incredible realism and performance. Every aspect of the game has been tightly optimized to ensure amazing responsiveness, smoothness, and loading times across a wide range of devices.
• Realism: We’ve tried to make Skyscraper 4D reflect the real world. Everything from the visuals of the city (which are loosely based on Manhattan), to the structural and financial components of the game, are intended to mimic reality as closely as possible.
• Soundtrack: We’ve picked out a nice selection of soothing but exciting songs to help keep you in the zone.
• On-Demand Resources: We’ve kept the initial app download nice and small to avoid wasting space on your device. When you open the game on Wi-Fi, we’ll download a few asset packs in the background to enrich the game experience with music and sharper detail.
• No Ads or Endless Wait Times: You won’t need to do a ton of busy work for no reason, or wait ages for money and resources to accumulate.
• Feedback Welcome: We are always looking to improve, and we’d love to hear your feedback! We’ve included a feedback button right inside the game in case you’d like to message us. Alternatively, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This update includes a ton of new floorpan items, including spires, fire pits, roof plants, HVAC units, closet walls, and many more!
Floorpan items will now automatically adjust their width if they are placed right up against a wall or columns.
There is a new level options menu which allows you to adjust the number of levels to copy for each build tap, allowing you to easily create alternating floor patterns.
Kitchen appliances now have variable width, and fill whatever amount of space you give them.
Tons of other tweaks, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Use the in-app feedback button to let us know what features you'd like to see next!
Ratings and Reviews
Move it to a pc/Mac based platform
I’m not that creative first off, so trying to get a handle of things and make pretty cool architectural designs will tough but a great challenge with this. I think the game interface is really well done. Graphics are a plus and the tutorial is really simple and helpful. This is my personal preferences but I feel navigation on a mouse or trackpad would be a lot easier if not only having this on the App Store, but valve’s steam as well I think maybe like $1-$5 range price tag would be beneficial as well. It is endless possibilities and I think this app definitely has more potential than show. Maybe adding more Cosmetics in future updates is something the devs have in mind like bathroom, bedroom, or living room appliances as well. These games always interested me and it’s definitely in my top along with sim city build it and city skylines. But my main takeaway is may be pushing it toward a pc and/or Mac base market as well. That’s my opinion. I don’t really know too much on what the devs want out of this or where they’re going with this app, or even the market for such a game on a computer based platform and the coding take to reprogram the mechanics as well. But overall still a great game
I love the app! As an architect graduate I decided not to become an architect for now but pursue other dreams. However, I will always love expressing my ideas and build or draw model ideas during my free time and I am glad we finally came far enough to have something on our phones. I wish you could do more as in shapes and unique type of structures but still very happy. I would really like to see a feature where you can look at the city or buildings as a pedestrian because the looking around for me is a bit tough.
Thanks for an amazing app guys! Keep it up, looking forward to the future.
Very irritating. Gave up.
Extremely difficult to operate on a smartphone without making lots of mistakes with the buildings. Too easy to add building parts that you didn’t intend to add, the drag navigation to view your city/buildings is very difficult to work with, the graphics are blocky and unrealistic, and it is annoying to try to get your layouts simply symmetrical without clicking in the wrong place. Good luck deleting any pieces that were added by accident in the middle of a very tall building that you have already tried to make three times, or deleting any furnishings without accidentally deleting a whole floor of your building. I have been working hard at this game for a couple of hours and I have finally given up on only my second building. Irritated and not going to recommend to my architecture degree friends.
- Skyscraper 4D LLC
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Skyscraper 4D LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum VIP Experience $9.99
- Platinum VIP Experience $4.99
- Premium Experience $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.