By ARC Document Solutions, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SKYSITE is a cloud & mobile solution that manages the workflow of construction documents and information. Version your drawings and specs by the revision date as it shows on the revision block of your documents. Latest Documents automatically creates the current set for your project. Markups automatically syncs to all users in real time – desktops and tablets. Upload and store 150+ file types on SKYSITE cloud. SKYSITE has a desktop folder sync app that allows users to work offline and open non-PDF files on their native app.
SKYSITE tablet apps allows Owners, Developers, Contractors, Architects and project teams to: - Access the most current drawings, specs and other pertinent project documents from tablet devices.
- Synchronize and collaborate information in real time between project members and their work devices.
- Download and sync options: Latest Document or All Folders & Files.
- View document offline.
- Markup and annotate drawings, specs and other project documents offline; changes to documents will sync as soon as wifi or data connection is available - Create private markup or push markups to all project participants.
- Manage and distribute construction documents from anywhere and on any device.
- Open non-PDF files on other apps installed on the tablet device.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 81.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ARC Document Solutions, LLC
- © ARC Document Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.