Gather lost birds, draw wind currents to guide them, and lead them on their long journey home...
• Intuitive, one-touch gameplay - anyone can play!
• A relaxed, zen-like experience with some thought-provoking surprises
• Beautiful, interactive audio by renowned musician, Jeff van Dyck
• 15-30 min average play time - or stay as long as you'd like!
'Skyward Journey' is a reflective, art-game by Dan Vogt - games industry veteran and creator of 'DATA WING'
Ratings and Reviews
You’re not alone
This app is calming and surprisingly clever. The quotes are genuine and you realize you’re not alone. The regrets are true, no one actually lives without regret and there is nothing wrong with addressing them. There are minute affirmations throughout the “releasing” journey. I would like to see longer journeys and more affirmations. In a world where many of us deal with mental illnesses, we need something like this. I really hope this app gets the attention it deserves.
If you need a change of pace, this is great.
I’m not one to usually leave reviews, but our world is crazy right now, and we leave very little time to relax and allow ourselves time to breathe, even with recreation. Take a few minutes each day, volume at a comfortable level, and play this. You breathe easier, and feel relaxed. Try it, I dare you.
Very good game
This game is so beautiful and calming and the information in the game is so true and I love the way the directors displayed it in a way that wasn’t insulting. Very good, calming, and just all around a great game. 100% would recommend. I just wish I could forget I saw it so that I could download it again and again and relive it. Very proud of you guys and once again-great game! ❤️
- Daniel Vogt
- 110 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Daniel Vogt
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.