Slack - Business Communication for Teams
By Slack Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
What's New in Version 3.26
- Quick Replies: In which you can reply to notifications quickly, without opening the app by swiping down on any notification, or by using 3D touch from the Notification Center.
- Fixed: Image file uploads would sometimes get stuck with a spinner, even though it had successfully uploaded. This will no longer happen, unless you have uploaded a picture of a spinner.
- Fixed: You can now tap/long press to start a thread, star, react etc on old messages that you’ve reached through search (or however). You couldn’t, but now you can.
Want to see *your* favorite bug featured in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see what we can do.
Quick Replies: the useful but often forgotten feature
A lot of messaging apps that I know of have really missed the opportunity to use iOS to its full capability, that being the ability to swipe down and "Quick reply" to messages. This is constantly a forgotten feature, and it is the most useful thing ever! Slack has done it. And I am now the happiest "slacker" alive...
Here's 5 stars, because you're ahead of the game. 😁
thanks to the Slack team's drive to improve their product, i can't think of anything negative to say. Awesome job!!
Now calls via slack work nicely with bluetooth devices too!
The audio quality could sometimes be a little bit better, and when setting up the call there is always a noticeable delay, but those are minor issues
Attachment functionality could be better
Why don't they allow you to scroll through attachments in a thread? If you want to look through multiple attachments you have to X out of the one you're looking at, go back out to the thread, and then find the next one. Most apps have come around on this. Slack needs to get with the program.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 3.26
- Size: 131 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.