Slack - Business Communication for Teams
By Slack Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
What's New in Version 3.15.2
- Fixed: When attempting to launch, the app would get stuck in a crash loop for some users. Which was rubbish. Sorry. But another useful reminder to us all that whatever work you do in Slack, being able to launch it is pretty key to getting it done.
Slack is the team communication tool you need
We tried every messenger service and aggregator you could think of on our team but nothing seemed to have all the functionality and scalability needed. Then we tried Slack. After using the free version for a few weeks we had adoption from the entire group and quickly moved to the subscription version. It's an amazing tool and with its big and growing list of app integration it just keeps getting better.
Cute thru da clutter
A few of our companies have used the 'API' and I have to admit it's awesome. But what's best is being able to see when users become inactive. And the best part is slack doesn't just stop billing but credits you for the unused employees (all of which are obviously not working :))
Best messaging app for work
Being able to communicate on the go, share documents, and generally work much more cohesively because of this app has been wonderful! Love all the capabilities of Slack on my computer and on my phone!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 3.15.2
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © 2016 Slack Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.