Slack - Business Communication for Teams
By Slack Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
What's New in Version 3.18
- A new and improved message input is being rolled out that helps you quickly attach photos and files, access slash commands, and @-mention teammates. Fewer taps > greater taps. Or, more accurately, Greater and also fewer taps > lesser but more numerous taps. tl;dr Tap less: Do more.
- Updates to the Custom Status feature (though not to yours, that’s yours alone to update).
- Fixed: The last word is now autocorrected when tapping the send message button. Hopefully to something that is correct.
- Fixed: Improved push notification handling for Enterprise teams.
- Fixed: Inviting someone to a channel no longer fails silently for users on Enterprise teams. Which is not to suggest it now fails loudly. It no longer fails, silently or loudly: IT JUST NO LONGER FAILS.
Want to see *your* favorite bug featured in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see what we can do.
Update made it hang. Laggy
Maybe slack is down but ever since update UI hangs a lot.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 3.18
- Size: 159 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © 2016 Slack Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.