Slack - Business Communication for Teams
By Slack Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
What's New in Version 3.13
- Performance improvements around how we load users (that’s you) onto Slack (that’s us).
- Fixed: When using VoiceOver, focus will no longer jump back to message pane when sidebar/drawer is opened (because that was annoying)(sorry).
- Fixed: Attempting to copy user profile fields (by opening any profile -> long pressing on any field -> selecting “copy”) now actually copies the field.
- Fixed: Previously closed Group DMs would occasionally spring back to life and stumble around making a nuisance of themselves every time the app was launched. No more.
Want to see *your* favorite bug featured in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see what we can do.
I would highly recommend using slack as a company wide message system.
No voice notes
Can you add voice notes like WhatsApp?
Never heard of this until I started my new job. Great way to compartmentalize projects and organize conversations among coworkers. I'd recommend this if your company is seeking better organization.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 3.13
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © 2016 Slack Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.