Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Now, after you confirm your email, you’ll see a list of your workspaces, and pick which ones you’d like to sign into. And then sign into them!
• You can now receive notifications while using the app, so If you're catching up on a channel and you receive a DM you won't miss it (and if that doesn't sound like something you'd want, you'll find this in the notification settings menu).
• Fixed: Sometimes, using “quick reply” to send a message from a notification would report as “failed to send”, even though it had, in fact, successfully sent. Truth will now prevail.
Ratings and Reviews
Keep every team project under control, no matter its size.
Open. Crash. Open. Crash. DELETES APP!
1. I open slack
2. Slack crashes
3. I open slack again, slack crashes
4. I proceed to tell my boss "sorry, slack apparently doesnt work on an iphone SE not even 2 years old running 10.3.1... and in order to prevent it from crashing I need to upgrade my iPhone (signed their 56 page agreement Los Angeles signing my life away and privacy) then upgrade slack AGAIN" (because "oh it's not working? Have you tried again? And again? Make sure you get in the continuous upgrade and I AGREE cycle, Have you tried rebooting your phone? Yes? Ok try going and getting reborn from scrarch and try again sorry please thank you for choosing slack PLEASE TAKE MORE TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOR US BY TAKING OUR SURVEY!!)... just so I can send a 5 kB message to my boss.... which, apparently cannot send because I am "not online", even though I am able to switch to a call and call out immediately to a friend so I know I have reception (I know I am online). I have cellular turned on for Slack and it still sometimes does not work. Just anither new age crap app. Like anything else created after the internet boom of fake everything where everyone does whatever it takes to transfer money from one person's pocket to their own.
Yikes, that sounds like a bad experience. Sorry about the frustration. We'd like to investigate the crashing, so if you don't mind, please send us an email to email@example.com and we'll dig into it. Thanks!
Awesome; does everything it should
I have a love/hate relationship with chat applications, but I think Slack kind of sets the bar for them at this point. The app does basically everything I could ask of it, and it’s quite responsive.
I’ve also noticed lately that there are lots of times I think “man it’d be nice if Slack did ___”, and then before long I open the recently-updated app and that feature appears. (A good example of this, I think, is the way you can now set a status in Slack to expire after a certain amount of time, which is great for something like a ‘working remotely’ status that you want to disappear at the end of the day). This is a tendency that I’ve seen in only a handful of apps/services, and I think it shows a high degree of responsiveness to the needs of their customers, which is awesome.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 148.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.