Slack - Business Communication for Teams
By Slack Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
What's New in Version 3.22
- Set all your notifications to suit the way you work. In our new and improved Notification Center (which you can find in Settings > Notifications) you can control your every push notification, channel by channel.
- The option to hide text previews in your push notifications is also now available, because your lock screen is your castle.
- If you're feeling fancy, you can now quickly snooze notifications using the 3D Touch menu from the app icon.
- Upload compressed files when on cell data, or always upload them full size. Up to you (but if you want to, you'll find the option in Settings > Advanced).
- Fixed: Pleasingly, file previews for text files now correctly show the latest text after the file is updated.
- Fixed: The share extension would sometimes crash when trying to share a link to Slack, which was effective for sharing a feeling of frustration among people who encountered it, but not for much else. So we stopped it from doing that.
Want to see *your* favorite bug featured in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to email@example.com, and we’ll see what we can do.
Slacking used to a bad thing, but not any more!
Slack is an awesome, amazing, and wonderful communication tool, that has changed the way we communicate. Super easy yet fully customizable to meet the need of any team, business or global organization. I literally would cry if this tool was taken away. Seriously!!
1. Why did you swap the position of sign-in and Get started buttons? You are used to the button being in the same place and its very confusing when their positions are swapped.
2. Is there a way to save my team/username such that I only have to enter the password when I re-login? TBH, this is the most painful process of the day for me.
3. Sometimes, I cannot log out because the app thinks I am not connected to internet. Even if this is true, why stop me from logging out?
Pretty good app
it's a nice app for communicating with groups of people, but i've recently had a problem where i'll enter a channel and the messages won't load. this only started today, and i'm not sure if it's just my phone being weird or a problem with the app, but either way i usually enjoy slack
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 3.22
- Size: 133 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © 2016 Slack Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.