By Slack Technologies, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
What's New in Version 3.30
• We added a new, simpler way to sign into all workspaces associated with one email address.
• Fixed: When viewing Dropbox files from iOS the content should now, hopefully, always be up to date.
• Fixed: The keyboard was popping up when using 3D Touch to preview a channel. We have instructed the keyboard to stop that, because it was annoying. You can now preview from the channel list without it getting in the way.
• Fixed: The act of signing back into a workspace immediately after signing out was being hampered by an obstructive bug — which has been dispatched. Come and go as you please.
Want to see *your* favorite bug featured in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to email@example.com, and we’ll see what we can do.
Needs more granular controls around activity and notifications
Some of us work with workaholics. Some of those workaholics are our bosses. Slack enables all of us to be accessed more easily than ever before even if we’re on holiday or when it’s late at night. The product needs to provide more granular control over scheduling the snoozing of notifications and setting activity or status to away mode. Furthermore, those particular parts should be quick and easy to access. Yes we all need to have conversations about “workaholism” but part of that conversation are the tool builders who take part in the work life balance.
Clean and simple
We can do everything we needed it to do and there is still more to discover. We can as a group tackle what would take an hour or move via emails in minutes. We love slack!
Glitches a lot
Love the concept/design, but it’s borderline unusable on my phone. Everything takes really long to load (if the app loads the messages at all or doesn’t crash), and when I type, there is an around 5 second lag for every word which is really annoying. Sometimes the screen just goes black before exiting the app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 3.30
- Size: 123 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.