By Slack Technologies, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
What's New in Version 3.30
• We added a new, simpler way to sign into all workspaces associated with one email address.
• Fixed: When viewing Dropbox files from iOS the content should now, hopefully, always be up to date.
• Fixed: The keyboard was popping up when using 3D Touch to preview a channel. We have instructed the keyboard to stop that, because it was annoying. You can now preview from the channel list without it getting in the way.
• Fixed: The act of signing back into a workspace immediately after signing out was being hampered by an obstructive bug — which has been dispatched. Come and go as you please.
Want to see *your* favorite bug featured in this list? We would too. Send along any feedback to email@example.com, and we’ll see what we can do.
Needs more granular controls around activity and notifications
Some of us work with workaholics. Some of those workaholics are our bosses. Slack enables all of us to be accessed more easily than ever before even if we’re on holiday or when it’s late at night. The product needs to provide more granular control over scheduling the snoozing of notifications and setting activity or status to away mode. Furthermore, those particular parts should be quick and easy to access. Yes we all need to have conversations about “workaholism” but part of that conversation are the tool builders who take part in the work life balance.
Gets the job done
It works and works decently. My main complaints are that as I’ve been using it on multiple machines (3-4 depending on the day) it seems to lose track of what I have and haven’t read. Frequently I come back and I’ll have 100+ unread. And when I tap that I’ll have another 90+ unread, except I read them all at my laptop.
Relatively minor gripes, but still something that bothers me none the less.
I love Slack, and I basically spend my entire life on Slack, but for the past few weeks now, the app keeps freezing up, especially when I start typing, and sometimes it stays froze for minutes and sometimes it just crashes. It's really frustrating since I often use Slack while I'm on the go, but because of the app, I can't add my thoughts or give input in time if the conversation is moving quickly. Please fix this!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 3.30
- Size: 123 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.