By Slack Technologies, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• The way we load teams you don't view often has been changed to reduce the app's carbon* footprint.
(*memory. When we say carbon, we mean memory. Let’s pretend it’s a comment on climate change things, shall we?)
• Folks consistently unable to load the app will now be greeted by a troubleshooting page that offers suggestions on making their situation better. (Spoiler: it's usually to do with over-zealous antivirus software).
• Those pasting text with style into a Post then finding their text to have "no style" can now Paste & Match Style under the Edit menu.
• You can see our Help Center documentation in – of all places – the Help menu. The almost over-intuitively named Open Help Center item will be your friend.
Fixed: Waking Slack after hibernation or a system crash occasionally found all your teams missing. Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience; it no longer should.
Fixed: Some bold explorers moved their user profile off of the default drive and started the app to find nothing but a cryptic error message. We weren't prepared for this boldness, but have since girded our loins. Fine, explorers: Set your profiles free.
Fixed: A rare bug where team icons shuffled out of formation in the sidebar. They're more stoic and sticky and as a bonus, rearranging them is smoother.
Fixed: Customers typing in languages that use IME composition (Korean, for example) will find that the message input is 82% stickier.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 66.6 MB
- Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Slack Technologies, Inc.
- © Slack Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor