Slap app - simple yet effective fitness motivator
By Slap App, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slap is the most effective way to keep your fitness and weight loss resolutions in 2017! Put your reputation and money on the line. Make your Facebook friends know each time you were lazy and did not exercise or loose money.
Slap will send 100% of your money to the charity.
We work with the following charities: • American Heart Association • ALS Association • Stand Up To Cancer
How it works
- Set your measurable fitness goal (steps, miles or calories)
- Schedule days you want to workout
- Connect verification device - iPhone, Apple Watch, Fitbit or Jawbone
- Connect your Facebook account and a Credit card
- Manage how much money is on the line
- Get notified of your progress at the end of the day
- Reach your 21 day streak to make your fitness routine stick
•••Achieve your fitness & workout goals by tracking the number of steps you walked, miles you've run, and calories you’ve burnt. Stay aware of the price of your irresponsibility, take full control of your fitness life now•••
My mom’ - “The only way to make me get out of the bed at 6am”
Our CTO - “In the style of fitness tracker, but with real motivation.”
Investors - “A really cool way to get outside and exercise.”
My GF - “Best way to develop decision making muscle.”
Beta testers - “Wow! Nice. I needed this app for a long time”
Just choose your fitness goal and get move your butt - Slap helps you stick to your workout routine!
Turn your iPhone into fitness accountability buddy. Download app now for free!
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Success and failure push notifications now come with pleasing sound
- New option to control auto charging after a failure
- Fixed bug when new day may not start after more than day of inactivity
- Removed the standard alert shown in app on receiving reminder notification
I'd really like this app to work because it seems like the closest thing to Gympact (which sadly shut down). Unfortunately, when I try to login on my iPhone 6 with Facebook - which seems to be the only option - the FB side says I'm logged in, but the app side tells me there's a login error.
Tried to click on the assistance button, but it took me to a 404 error site
Please fix the login bug!!!!
I was so excited to download this app, but it says there's a login error every time I tried to login, so I haven't even been able to try it 😞 please fix asap! This app is exactly what I've been looking for!