By Blue Wizard Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“A killer puzzle! 5/5 stars” - Touch Arcade
Become Skullface, a psycho slasher bent on slaughtering campers in this darkly comic ode to 80’s horror!
“An instant classic. 5/5” - Gamezebo
“A smart and addictive puzzler… you’re going to absolutely love it.” - Pocket Gamer
From the creators of Bejeweled, Peggle and Plants vs Zombies comes a diabolical puzzle game that also happens to be a bloody tribute to the VHS era of videotape horror! No one is safe… no law enforcement enforces the law enough… and no animals or children are harmed… in the summer horror hit of 1984.
“Unusual? Yes. Wickedly good fun? You bet!” -Cult of Mac
“Brutally cute! Brilliant and funny… drenched in good-humored gore.” -Hardcore Gamer
• 11 gut-wrenching “videotapes” for over 140 puzzle levels + more to come!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats! Don’t kill the cats!
• Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
• Starring Mark Meer (Cmdr Shepard from Mass Effect) and Derek Mears (Friday the 13th)
• Discover dozens of spectacular “Gorepack” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawn mowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
• Genuine synth-laden hair metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian band GNÜ TRUNTION
“Surprisingly wonderful… two thumbs way up!” -Jim Sterling, The Jimquisition
“Will slash its way into your heart.” -CGMagazine
“The most successful ode to slasher films ever” -RelyOnHorror
“Slayaway Camp is a killer.” -Gamespew
“A cute kill ’em up… sure, there’s dismemberment, decapitation and quite a lot of impaling, but it’s adorable.” -Rock Paper Shotgun
Visit http://www.slayawaycamp.com for tourism info or to sign up for the free Monthly Murderer Club!
I love this game!!!
I hope Slayaway Camp stays around and becomes even bigger than what it already is! Definitely must try! Funny as hell
How do I swap gems?
In the previous game in the series I was used to put 3 gems together. I've tried putting 3 camp counsellors in a row and it didn't work. Other than that, great game.
Friday the 13 homage
Reminds me of the first 4 films of the Friday series.
Absolutely love this game!