The Sailor Logbook S app is for sailors wanting:
- a simple and systematic way to track and log cruising
- a record of observations on wind, sea and weather
- analysis of speed, engine and sails set hours
- free-text editable before, during and after cruising
- display of current and historic tracks
- full functionality by subscription
Titles and lengths of Sailor Logbook S auto-renewable subscriptions:
- Sailor Logbook Auto-Renewable Subs. 1 month
- Sailor Logbook Auto-Renewable Subs. 3 months
- Sailor Logbook Auto-Renewable Subs. 1 year
Services provided during each period (all subscriptions provide the same services):
- the two restrictions listed below are cancelled
Restriction 1: you can list, map and report historic tracks, as long as the including time span doesn't exceed two days. This means you can track your whole summer cruise day-by-day, but you can only present up to two days at a time.
Restriction 2: you cannot connect to and use the Sailor Logbook Website, which has extended functionality. This means you must do without options for:
- web access to your cruises
- backup and restore
- replication to other devices with the app installed
- automatic harbor retrieval
- addition of photos and crew
- sharing of cruise-maps
General info and links:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Terms and conditions: sailorlogbook.com/slb_legal/TermsAndConditions_app.html
- After expiry the services are revoked.
- They are reclaimed by re-subscribing.
- Data and photos uploaded to the Website during active subscription are deleted from the Website if no activity is registered there for more than one year.
Please note: the app has no connection to Apple's iCloud services. The only way to backup and restore app-data or replicate app-data to other devices is to connect to and use the Website - which requires an active subscription.
Also note: the app is for both iPhone and iPad devices, BUT tracking requires GPS hardware: iPads without GPS (without cellular option) can't track, only download tracks from the Website - uploaded from other device(s) - to display these on map and in lists.
Visit SailorLogbook.com and read more – and prepare your next sailing trip!
Added 'periodic pins' to give overall impression of travel progress on maps.
Added 'notification sending' to signal tracking-stop when device is turned off.
- CoaSoft ApS
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 CoaSoft ApS Denmark
- In-App Purchases
- Sailor Logbook Subs. 1 month $1.99
- Sailor Logbook Subs. 3 months $3.99
- Sailor Logbook Subs. 1 year $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.