Use our Sleep app to reduce stress, better sleep, yoga, meditation, spa ambiance or physiotherapy and much more. Sleep is a customizable soundboard with 48 relaxing sounds of nature and 16 ambient music tracks. All tracks were created by world-renowned artists such as Branko Isakovich, Turner Rouse and Heavencorth. The app has ability to combine different sounds (including your own), specify different volume levels and save your combinations.
This app has fantastic (the best) features of your favorite music CDs (very long tracks) combined with the flexibility of iPhone/iPad applications (like a playlist or an alarm clock). All music tracks have quality 128 kbps with 44.1 MHz sample rate; 2 and a half hour of relaxing music in total. And all that is for a price less than a cup of coffee! Any comparable CDs are about 12 to 20 dollars. Enjoy!!!
Using it you can:
* Reduce stress,
* Sleep and feel better,
* Prepare for meditation,
* Use for spa ambiance or physiotherapy and much more.
Please see what customers have said about our Sleep app:
I love this app!
There are so many choices of relaxing music! I use this app a couple times a week and love the sleep timer feature!
Can't sleep without it!
Ireland is my favorite!
Awesome sound app
If you need music or sound for sleep this app has it all.Its well worth the money,they did a good job with this one.Just buy it!!!
This is the best app out there! I used it the first night and fell asleep within ten mins! Love it!
Here are the amazing features you will get with Sleep:
* iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 retina display support.
* Full iPad support, you can enjoy our app on both iPhone and iPad paying only once.
* Interactive Pix – a set of beautiful pictures with predefined set of sounds already mixed and saved for you. If you would like to change them just create your own combination with the soundboard and save it to have a peaceful pleasant experience, both visually and audibly.
* The soundboard has 48 relaxing sounds with which you can combine or enjoy them on their own. Perhaps you will choose the sounds of breaking waves, crickets chirping or the sounds of a waterfall, or perhaps played all together. You can do it all and much more.
* All selected sounds from the soundboard can be saved and replayed later. All you have to do is open the Soundboard and tap on any of the sounds that you would like to combine together and save them.
* We have included 2 easy to use night timers that you can set to various time intervals to allow you to peacefully fall asleep to any of our breathtaking sounds.
* Wakeup timer allows you to wake up to the sounds of nature or ambient music. Just set time and your favorite soundtrack. Wakeup Timer allows selecting any sound shipped within the app or sounds from your iPod Library. Wakeup timer has a snooze feature.
* Every sound in the soundboard has its own volume control.
* iOS 4 background audio support. Play our relaxing sounds while you’re using other apps.
* Digital Clock Display with amazing pictures of nature.
* Both Night timers have Fade Out feature.
* Ability to play and combine your iPod music library with our sounds. Mix you favorite jazz melody with gentle sound of rain or combine
* Improved visual help system; we provide a screenshot for every step you can have a question with.
* As there is a large number of sounds, we have included the Favorites page where you can add your favorite sounds.
* New “Playlist” feature was added. Now you can add our Interactive Pix sounds into the Playlist and play them one by one.
Simply, sleep well and feel better.
* Bug-fix for deleted in-app purchases.
We hope you enjoy this new update!
* * * * * Positive reviews and feedback help us keep the updates and new features coming. Thank you for your support!
Ratings and Reviews
I got the original app and now I have this one too along with three other sleep apps. I agree with a previous reviewer who said they should have made this a major upgrade to the first one instead of making it a separate app. I really love the campfire at night sound though. It is the best of any app I have heard. I listen to it every night along with the night sounds and with the binaural beats from the sleep melodies app I get a good nights sleep almost every night.
As far as sound selection, the first version of this app has a lot going for it. I've been waiting for a major update that addresses the horrible interface for saving mixes. Instead, they release an app with less sounds than the original and the exact same interface. This should have been an update instead of a separate app. I wouldn't even have minded paying for it. But since it's a separate app I can't use it with the sound library I already purchased, thus making the mixing option very limited and almost useless.
I like the timers for going to sleep and waking up, especially the quick pick for going to sleep. And the sounds are amazing. However, the UI is a bit complicated and confusing. I'm not sure how or if I've hearted something or what the two sets of sounds are on the soundboard (how or why they are divided up). But overall, this is an amazing sleep and relaxation app that I've added to my iPad as well as my iPhone (despite the large size of the app).
- Red Hammer Software
- 434.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Relaxation Technologies Studio 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Meditation Music Collection Free
- Classic Music Collection Free
- Relaxing Nature Sounds Pack Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.