By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your Apple Watch to track and measure your sleep!
Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion tracking capabilities of your Apple Watch to closely measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
To get started simply:
1) Wear your Apple Watch while you sleep.
2) Tell Sleep++ when you start sleeping.
3) Tell Sleep++ when you wake up.
Sleep++ will then analyze your night's sleep and give you a detailed breakdown of how well you slept and how restless you were.
Optionally integrates with HealthKit providing you a safe and private way to share your sleep data with other health or fitness apps. When enabled your Sleep Analysis will be written to the Health app.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Thanks for all the feedback and support for the watchOS 3 update. This update is all about cleaning up a few lingering bugs in Sleep++. These include:
- Fixes to the way times are shown in Germany
- Fix handling of 24 hour times
- Fix an issue where deleted nights get restored
- Fix the last night duration shown in the modular complication
- as well as a handful of more minor bug fixes.
Thank you for all your feedback and support. If you have a minute to leave a review for Sleep++ in the App Store, I'd really appreciate it. It really helps!
Tracks sleep well, could use some report adjustments
I'm a long-time Fitbit user who recently switched to the Apple Watch and wanted to continue sleep tracking. I've now done several nights of side-by-side comparisons with the Fitbit, and I actually like the Sleep++ estimates better. However, the reports should make at least three changes to match Fitbit report advantages: (1) the listed day should be that of the end of sleep, not the start. This avoids the appearance of missed days when one sometimes goes to sleep after midnight. (2) in the iPhone app, restful time should be listed along with total time, or instead of it, since it is more important than total time. (3) weekly averages would be nice.
Frequent motion and tracking error prevents use
When I remember to actually charge my watch during the day so I can use this app overnight, I have generally enjoyed having this tracker. However, and for the last time, recently I got a bold red error when I opened the app on my watch, saying that I need to provide access to motion and tracking data, which I have. The app in fact had been working fine up until that point, and I had changed nothing. Removing the app on the Watch and adding it back does not help. Toggling motion and tracking permission off then back on again does not help. The last time this happened, I think the fix was to completely unpair and repair the Watch. Not positive, but it was something drastic like that, and I'm not doing it anymore for what amounts to data with only limited use (when the app even works). I'm done with this app.
it tracks sleep
1. the 3 steps works, if you never change any settings. the permissions for motion and fitness and health need to be on in privacy ( i turned it off to save battery)
2. the first night at 3:45, i got up and peed, went back to bed. the data said i was restless. then at 7:30 i woke up but didn't get up or open my eyes at all, and it said i was awake. On the 3rd night, i got up to let my dog out and it said i was awake.
3. after the first night, i checked back to the health app. i press sleep and it says no data. THEN you press the plus sign in the upper right. it shows some ticks. whats it mean?
4. do i need this app? 3 pages and a bunch of lines. i dont sleepwalk.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisements$1.99