Does your daily workout or evening glass of wine impact your sleep? Find out by tracking your sleep with Sleep Better by Runtastic.
Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to conquer the day. The Smart Alarm will wake you up at the perfect time within your customized Wake-Up Window. Track your sleep, monitor your dreams, improve your bedtime habits & wake up feeling refreshed.
What’s more? Sleep Better is fully integrated with Apple Health! This means you can upload your sleep data to Apple Health (optional) and benefit from easier registration with Apple Health data.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep
- Your sleep data stored: All your Zzz data will now be stored within your Runtastic account. Therefore, you can change devices or get a new iPhone and not lose any sleep.
- Syncs with Steps app: You can now take your tracked daily activities from the Steps app and see how it impacts your sleep. Perhaps a little more movement each day can help you catch more quality sleep. Start tracking and find out.
- Keep a dream diary and make notes about your good, bad or neutral dreams
- Monitor moon phases
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- View in the Sleep Better app how many steps you made with your Steps app and / or the Runtastic wearables, Orbit and moment
- Integration with Apple Health
- Compatible with iPad
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF FULL VERSION:
- Use the Smart Alarm within your personalized wake-up window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history, taking daily variables into account, to determine when you’re sleeping best
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days
Runtastic Terms & Conditions: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Rest easy, we’ve found and fixed bugs in the Sleep Better app to better store and save your sleep sessions. Sweet dreams!
Love the Runtastic Sleep Better app? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why Runtastic Sleep Better is your favorite sleep tracking app in the App Store!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
The promise is in the name, and so far I haven’t been disappointed. I’ve tried every app like this one that I could find on the App Store, and this is by far “the best bank for its buck” I’m sure you could find one that has more features, but for a monthly subscription. It does what it promises and wakes me up when I’m already close to waking, and it’s gotten me to work on time every day that I’ve used it. I feel significantly better on mornings when I use Sleep Better than on mornings when I don’t. Great app. The only thing I wish they’d change is more comprehensive sleep statistics and information. I don’t know what some of their charts mean. For instance, how do they calculate my sleep efficiency? To me, 96% sleep efficiency should mean that I wake up feeling peppy and walking on sunshine. While I have woken up feeling much better most nights, there have been one or two mornings when I woke up feeling groggy because I’d only allowed myself five hours of sleep (not the app’s fault) and it still said I had 96-98% sleep efficiency. That doesn’t make sense to me unless they just mean out of the little sleep I happened to get that night. Overall, a great app, and I highly recommend it.
I downloaded this app after reading about it somewhere and it’s pretty impressive. I’ve tried a couple of apps like this before but this one is by far the best and I haven’t even done the upgrade yet, which I’m planning to do. My favorite part of the app is the alarm because it does not blare music at me jarring me out of my sleep which is the #1 reason I don’t use alarms. And for some reason this alarm doesn’t do that to me. The sheer thought of an alarm going off makes me anxious causing me to wake up several times during the night trying to beat it so it doesn’t jar me out of my sleep which to most people sounds rediculous. Lol. But really, who wants to be “alarmed”out of their sleep every day? That said, I know my sleep patterns are erratic and I’ve been trying to do better at getting the appropriate amount of sleep and this app is a great tool to help me determine what activities during the day may be affecting my sleep. Im not, necessarily sleeping longer yet, but after just 3 days I am resting more soundly which helps me get my day off to a better start.
Really cool app!
I really like the style, ease of use, and functionality of this app! It's really cool how you can use this app without having to own a smart watch/Fitbit etc. It's cool how I can see exactly how long I've been out for, how long in deep sleep, light sleep etc. Would definitely recommend to at least try it, as it's pretty unique! The one thing I would like to have is being able to wake up and change the time you get up if you feel exhausted or decide you just want to sleep some more than usual. As of now, the alarm will keep going off until you end the data collection. Sometimes I have to turn it off, but really end up sleeping for another 2 hrs, so my data is incomplete. Although maybe the point of this app for some is to take that option away so they have to get up? Idk, for me I'd be more interested in tracking a realistic time of getting up vs forcing myself to.
- 142.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Better App Full Version with 30+ Alarms and More $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.