Alarmy Pro (Sleep If U Can) - Alarm Clock
By Delight Room Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
■ "World's Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc."
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
- Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
- When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
- bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
What's New in Version 4.1.2
■■■ Important note for iOS 10.0.x users ■■■
Due to a bug in iOS 10.0.x, you might experience incorrect alarm notification sound.
If this happens, please re-boot your iPhone once after installing this app.
Changes in 4.1.2
- New: Now you can use Barcode/QR-code method!
- New: Set maximum number of snooze (in settings).
- New: Improved design of dismiss method setting screen - more clear and easier to use.
- Fixed: Fix crash when camera is zoomed in too much.
- Fixed: More clear error message in Today's Panel
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements
Sometimes hate = love
The ONLY thing that gets me up in the morning. I first used the picture mode for my alarms but I REALLY hated it. Being someone who has 0 to no energy in the morning, taking a precise picture or the alarm would keep ringing was a terrible idea. It does give you like 1 minute I think to try to take the picture and then just keeps resetting. Honestly though, that fixed my problem. I got to a point where NOTHING would wake me up but this app. Once that was help, I switched to the normal alarm mode. Yet, it's still not a normal mode. In order to turn off the alarm but in order to do so you have to open the application itself and go to the alarm and shut it off. Again annoying but PERFECT.
I suggest that you get this app
Like most people, I love to sleep. Before Alarmy, I had alarms going off every two minutes from 6:30 to 7:00 to wake me up in the morning, but I still refused to get out of bed. With alarmy, I never fail to wake up. I love and use the picture setting which works flawlessly to get me out of bed in the morning. If you are similar to me, I absolutely suggest that you get this app... right now. ⏰⏰⏰⏰
Obnoxious but effective
It works! Gets me out of bed every day without snoozing a million times. A few more wake up sound options would be nice but it's great that you can use music on your phone if you get sick of the app's built in alarm sounds.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 01, 2017
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 137 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Delight Room Co., Ltd.
- Copyright © 2017 Delight Room Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.