By iHealth Ventures LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sleep Journal is a Convenient Sleep Diary for iPhone to log specific sleep data including factors and events that influence your sleep. It helps you discover your sleep patterns.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for Tracking your Sleep.
* TRACK your sleep patterns and habits over time and see if patterns emerge.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Sleep records with your Doctor. You can also email to yourself for backup and sharing.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows you to view all historic data.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* MONITOR changes in Sleep cycles over time.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* CHARTS to graphically view sleep trend.
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* Convenient Sleep Diary
This app saves sleep information and calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your Sleep history, the app is also a valuable tool for discovering your sleep patterns which may help you and your doctor to help you improve your sleep.
This app is developed by iHealth Ventures LLC. which has no association or affiliation with SleepTracker, LLC. All trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
Helps you track calories and customize your diet plan based on your needs. Carry it around all the time to keep on top of your diet.
Track your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. It is available at:
* iExercise Journal
Track you daily Exercise/Physical activities. It is available at:
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Minor bug fix
I will love it with some improvements..
The journal part has to have an auto-correct feature. When I can't sleep at 3 am I don't want to have to focus too hard on the actual typing. Maybe add in an area that you can pick how you are feeling, like anxious, stressed, happy, relieved, or whatever. Otherwise it works well for what I need it for.. To journal my sleep and the type of sleep.
Not good, not functional
Can't work it, the design doesn't allow you to access any of the functionality. Don't waste your money.
Does absolutely nothing
And I want my money back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 04, 2013
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iHealth Ventures LLC.
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.