Sleep Meister - Sleep Cycle Alarm Lite
By Studio Amuate
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1st place on AppStore category rankings in Japan!
' Sleep Meister ' is an alarm application that has many other functions besides its main one as a tracker for sleep cycles.
It is able to sense your movements while you sleep and choose for the alarm to ring at a suitable time when you are in light sleep.
It has many functions. Share on SNS. Records of a daily notes. Records of an action memo. Recording function of sleep talking. Manages sleep data with graphs and lists. A music player that stops itself when you fall asleep. And so on.
Towards a more pleasant morning!
※ If you recording 'sleep talking' by iOS7, open a setting application and move to a microphone in privacy, and please turn On the 'Sleep Meister'. If 'Sleep Meister' is not displayed on a setting application, please open the recording setting screen of a Sleep Meister application.
[Features and Functions]
- Records of a daily notes
- Records of an action memo
- Recording function of sleep talking
- Music player
- Posting on Twitter
- Posting on Facebook（Requires iOS 6.0 or later）
- Posting on Evernote
- Posting on LINE
- Flat design（Requires iOS 7.0 or later）
- 4-inch display compatible
- iOS 7 compatible
[How to use]
1. Set your preferred alarm sound, snooze options, etc.
2. When you set the alarm time and press the start button, sleep cycle monitoring begins.
3. Place your device in your bed.
4. The alarm will ring when sleep is shallowest during the 30 minute period prior to the time for which it is set.
5. When you wake up, slide the slider to the right to end monitoring.
[Difference between paid and free versions]
- Paid version is ad-free
What's New in Version 1.7.6
- Added the Passcode Lock.
- Cooperation with LINE app.
- Fixed a issue that can not be performed automatic tweet.
- Bug fixes.
- Other, minor improvements.
Data logging should allow for editing
I was hoping that this app could help me pinpoint the causes of my insomnia. The app is supposed to track how much you sleep--but the data log feature only seems to work if you sleep through the night and wake up when the alarm goes off.
If you turn off the alarm beforehand, the app does not log any number of hours slept. I wish there was a way to edit the data so that I could track how much I slept each night. The app has a very pleasant sounding alarm -- but it's otherwise limited for my purposes. I hope the developer of this app will improve this. Thanks.
I never wake up from alarms that I set using other apps or the clock/alarm app. I would have to set 10 or more alarms just to wake up. With this app I get all sorts of info on how I slept (I don't fully understand it all yet but it's got a lot of stuff) and it wakes me up without fail.
Now I just have to stop myself from going back to sleep after this app wakes me up.
Works great! I wish I could specify alarm time for day of week
Since I am in school, I wake at different times each morning. It would be great if I could choose a time to wake up for each specific day that automatically pops up, rather than having to go through and change it every night. Other than that, it wakes me pretty well.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Naoya Araki
- © 2014 Amuser Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.