Sleep Meister - Sleep Cycle Alarm Lite
By Naoya Araki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
＃1 Top Health and Fitness app in Japan
'Sleep Meister' is an alarm application that has many other functions besides its main one as a tracker for sleep cycles.
It is able to sense your movements while you sleep and choose for the alarm to ring at a suitable time when you are in light sleep.
It has many functions. Health app integration. Automatic tweets. Recording your sleep talking. Daily notes. Analysis by graphs and lists. A music player that stops itself when you fell asleep. And so on.
Towards a more pleasant morning!
《 Main Feature 》
- Health app integration. (Sleep Analysis)
- Compatible with iOS 9.
- Compatible with iPhone 6 and IPhone 6 Plus Retina HD.
- Alarm that rings during REM sleep.
- Records your sleep cycle.
- Automatic tweet.
- Recording your sleep talking.
- The music player that stop when you fell asleep.
- Other customization features.
《 How to use 》
1. In settings, set the alarm sound or music preferred. Set snooze settings.
2. On the main Alarm screen, set the time you wish to wake up by press 'Start' to begin monitoring and the alarm.
3. Once you have closed the app, set your device under your bed sheets. It doesn’t matter which direction your device is facing.
4. The alarm will ring during your shallowest sleep of the 30 minutes prior to the time set.
5. Slide the button to disable the alarm and monitoring.
《 URL Scheme 》
《 Difference Between Free Version and Paid Version 》
- The difference between the free and paid versions is whether you get ads or not.
What's New in Version 1.11.21
- iOS 9 support.
- Added function to back up your database to Dropbox and restore data.
- Added new alarm based on target sleep duration.
- Added new display formats for sleep charts.
- Increased sensor sensitivity to a nine-step.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Bug fixes.
- Other, some improvements.
One of the most useful apps I've come across
The true value of this app is not described very well. A person can maximize their sleeping enjoyment based on what they do in their day-to-day activities.
I think a person is best rested if they maximize their deep sleeping capabilities. This app has been allowing me to do that. The app can be pretty fun too with the sleep talking capability. I don't sleep talk myself but my cats are always sent setting it off in the middle of the night. The app can also track how many times you have to get up and use the bathroom. This allows you to fine-tune your diet so you sleep more effectively throughout the night. This is a great and very useful app.
Lots of detailed information about your sleep
I really like the sleep cycle alarm feature that attempts to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep; it seems to be working for the most part. There are plenty of settings for customizing the alarm to your liking. The "spare alarm" is also a lifesaver.
What's really nice is seeing your sleeping patterns visualized, with various statistics presented to you after waking up. Apple Health integration is also neat.
A noticeable flaw so far is that the battery meter on the status bar still shows through the night background, but the black text is hidden, creating a UI discrepancy.
Use it on daily basis
I did notice the difference between using this and a hard stop alarm. The latter one just simply a cold bucket to wake you up versus this app is kind of like gently tapping you. Love the fade in music alarm feature. I almost look at the analysis graph every morning to see how my sleep was. I hope they all were close to accurate. I wish there's a feature like an app I used before: according to the time the user sets the alarm, it suggests the wake up hours. I don't know if it's based on some sort of science but back in the days when I used it, I woke up with ease.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 1.11.21
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Naoya Araki
- © 2016 Amuser Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.