Sleep Meister - Sleep Cycle Alarm Lite
By Naoya Araki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1st place on Japan AppStore category rankings!
'Sleep Meister' is an alarm application that has many other functions besides its main one as a tracker for sleep cycles.
It is able to sense your movements while you sleep and choose for the alarm to ring at a suitable time when you are in light sleep.
It has many functions. Health app integration. Automatic tweets. Recording your sleep talking. Daily notes. Analysis by graphs and lists. A music player that stops itself when you fell asleep. And so on.
Towards a more pleasant morning!
《 Main Feature 》
- Health app integration. (Sleep Analysis)
- Compatible with iOS 8.
- Compatible with iPhone6 and IPhone6 Plus Retina HD.
- Alarm that rings during REM sleep.
- Records your sleep cycle.
- Automatic tweet.
- Recording your sleep talking.
- The music player that stop when you fell asleep.
- Other customization features.
《 How to use 》
1. In settings, set the alarm sound or music preferred. Set snooze settings.
2. On the main Alarm screen, set the time you wish to wake up by press 'Start' to begin monitoring and the alarm.
3. Press the sleep button or home button on the device and close the app.
4. Once you have closed the app, set your device under your bed sheets. It doesn’t matter which direction your device is facing.
5. The alarm will ring during your shallowest sleep of the 30 minutes prior to the time set.
6. Slide the button to disable the alarm and monitoring.
《 URL Scheme 》
《 Difference Between Free Version and Paid Version 》
- The difference between the free and paid versions is whether you get ads or not.
What's New in Version 1.10.15
- iPhone6, IPhone6 Plus Retina HD support.
- Added the data export function of between the free version and paid version. (iOS 8.0 and later)
- App became able to send the past data to Health app.
- Bug fixes.
- Other, minor improvements.
※ If you want to send the past data to Health app, please perform it from 'Unsent data Uploading' in app settings.
※ If the app was crashed when measurement start or show the settings, please restart the app after crash it.
I am obsessed with this app. It wakes you soft and sweet when you are in a deep sleep and wakes you up boldly when it knows you are stirring. It's incredibly accurate when you are awakened and will show on the graph. It's incredibly accurate when you're in a deep sleep and displays as such on the graph. Provides the % of sleep efficiency. You can choose any song from your music. It wakes you in the range of your wake time not always the exact wake time. Snooze is available of course for those times. Bottom line it wakes you sweetly when you're in a deep sleep not so lightly when you are stirring. How does it know?
Sometimes I don't even know exactly how to make sense of it but I just know I look forward to seeing its report every morning. I catch myself humming the alarm song sometimes when I'm at work and it makes me feel like I'm in a dreamy state. Taking my phone to bed with me feels like the probable conclusion of years of constant cell phone use but I'm still not 100% comfortable with that part. When do we put our phones down and operate like humans not obsessed with advanced technology rating our every move and heartbeat? But it's too late. I'm addicted.
I guess I'll never know exactly how accurately this measures my sleeping patterns but it does seem to follow the deep versus light sleep. I have a very hard time waking up to alarms and this app is the best thing I've found to deal with this...the alarm goes off in the lightest stage of sleep and I usually wake up within a minute or two of the alarm! You do need to keep it open prior to going to sleep but it doesn't appear to drain the battery; I just set the alarm, lock the screen and go to sleep!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 1.10.15
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Naoya Araki
- © 2015 Amuser Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.